St_George's 50th Anniversary 2012 007 Advent Calendar

13»

Comments

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited December 2012 Posts: 1,699
    st_georges_50th_anniversary_2012_advent_calendar-1.jpg

slide_21_2090656a.jpg

sliade_22_2091076a.jpg

slide_23_2091167a.jpg
  • St_George wrote:

slide_21_2090656a.jpg

Probably my favourite picture of her! :-D
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    How I wish I were that boat! :-\"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    DarthDimi wrote:
    How I wish I were that boat! :-\"

I'll fight you for her. >:/
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'm eager to see what tomorrow's picture will be.
  • #23, Bond looking out over an area of London ?

Where's the beautiful women gone :-??

Haven't been keeping up with this, but if Jane Seymour hasn't been featured yet, can we have her for Christmas Day (a picture that is)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    #23, Bond looking out over an area of London ?

Where's the beautiful women gone :-??

Haven't been keeping up with this, but if Jane Seymour hasn't been featured yet, can we have her for Christmas Day (a picture that is)

Jane has been here, and oh did she impress. Check #8, but have some water handy to bring yourself back to reality!

http://georgesjournal.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/live_and_let_die_jane_seymour_between_takes.jpg

:\">
    St_George wrote:

slide_21_2090656a.jpg

Probably my favourite picture of her! :-D

Could not agree more! Jammy photographer! @-)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    In the words of Saint Noddy, himself, so here it is, merry Christmas, er, peeps...! ;)

st_georges_50th_anniversary_2012_advent_calendar-1.jpg

slide_24_2092059a.jpg
    @St_George unmasked! :O
    What big hands you got St George! ;)
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 202
    St_George wrote:
    slide_24_2092059a.jpg

:))

I recall when a member got angry over that photo being circulated so often on Mi6 1.0. I think it's classic.

Well done, St. George.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I love that picture!!!! It's one of our major prides. ;)

Well done, @St_George!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Great job @St_George and a nice distraction to pass the time in the run up to the big day.
    Yes, it's once again hats off to you, @St_George. MI6 wouldn't be MI6 without you. :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Indeed! first off, I'm no big fan of Eva, but that picture even got my temperature up!
    Second, I second what @OBrady said!
    Indeed! first off, I'm no big fan of Eva, but that picture even got my temperature up!

Really? She breaks my thermometers all the time.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

Yep, don't really know why. She's stunning, just not my cup of tea. I'm more of a strawberries fan ;)

Yep, don't really know why. She's stunning, just not my cup of tea. I'm more of a strawberries fan ;)

Well, at least in that scenario SHE is the one who brings the handcuffs. :D