So what comic book Hero's do you like best DC or Marvel ? and why.

edited November 2012 in General Movies & TV Posts: 1,107
from DC i like Batman the most and iron man from Marvel.

Comments

• oo7oo7
    and why ?
  • DC- Batman i like that he dont have superpowers only his skills and mind.
    Marvel- Spider-man because of the humour and one liners.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I'm more of a Marvel fanboy. Favourites and long time reader of Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron Man, Avengers, Namor (The submariner), Black Panther, Dr.Strange, Fantastic 4, DareDevil
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    DC - Batman. He's really the only DC hero that I like, mainly because all of DC's super powered heroes are all too godlike, and unlikeable.

Marvel - Almost everybody. I'm just a Marvel fanboy, and it can't be helped.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Which one has Punisher again (I watch the films but I haven't really read the comics)? I vote for them.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Marvel.
    not a lot comicbook fans in this forum :)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Marvel's Shang Chi- Master Of Kung Fu! Also Spidey, it's all about consistency of character for me.
    chrisisall wrote:
    Marvel's Shang Chi- Master Of Kung Fu! Also Spidey, it's all about consistency of character for me.

I always preferred Iron Fist to Shang Chi.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    DC: Batman, Rorschach

Marvel: Spiderman

I grew up with a deep love for Spiderman, and then as I came into teen years I grew into Batman and he has been my one and only ever since. Just Batman tops anything Marvel has to offer, especially when you throw in my other vigilante favorite, Rorschach.
  • DC: Batman. Because I'm Batman.

Marvel: Wolverine. We share some characteristics and I've always been a fan since I was a kid.

Honorable mentions from DC are Supes, Rorshach, Robin (Dick Grayson) and Green Lantern, while in Marvel I'd also pick Spidey, Iron Man and Iron Fist.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    DC - Batman. Use of detective skills in the comics is excellent (something they marginalised in the films.) Great mythology. Iconic villains. Endlessly reinvented and can withstand campy humour of 1960s tv show and über darkness of Frank Miller. Both Burton and Nolan can do vastly different films and both can be excellent.

I also have a nostalgic love for golden age DC like JSA and JLA.