'Carte Blanche' UK cover art tweaked

2»

Comments

• edited May 2011 Posts: 117
    Here y'go buddy. Click on each image & you'll be on my Flickr photostream. Right-click on the image and select "original" and it'll be much more legible.

Carte Blanche booklet 001
    Carte Blanche booklet 002
    Carte Blanche booklet 003
    Carte Blanche booklet 004
    Carte Blanche booklet 005
    Carte Blanche booklet 006
    Carte Blanche booklet 007
    Carte Blanche booklet 008
    Carte Blanche booklet 009
    Carte Blanche booklet 010
    Carte Blanche booklet 011
    Quoting Gaz1961: Here y'go buddy.
    Hey, thanks!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thanks for posting that @Gaz1961. Less than four weeks until the book now. :-D
    Quoting MrSpy: Hey, thanks!
    No problem. I'm assuming this isn't available in the States, though I know there is at least one W. H. Smith store there (inside JFK Airport).
    I have actually got another copy of the booklet, so if anyone wants it for their collection, just let me know.
    Quoting Samuel001: Thanks for posting that @Gaz1961. Less than four weeks until the book now.
    Yeah 0025 days and counting... looking forward to reading it on the day...
    Quoting Gaz1961: No problem. I'm assuming this isn't available in the States,
    Yep, no sign of this booklet State-side!
    I really enjoyed reading that & feel that we are in very capable hands.

I'm working on my friends in book-selling & publishing to get hold of an ARC or comp for me; hopefully, I'll be reading it next month along with the UK :)
    Right, I've got three more copies of the booklet - anyone overseas want one? They won't be around forever!
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Just pickled up a copy (well four actually) today thanks to you chaps, this would of completley slipped me by. My local WH Smiths has loads so I'm going to hit it again tomorrow and should have a fair few spares if anyone else needs a copy!
  • ChevronChevron Northern Ireland
    Thanks to this thread I knew to look out for this in WHSmith today. I picked up a couple of extra copies so if anyone wants one give me a shout.