Skyfall DVD+Blu-ray: How would like it 1 Disc or 2 Discs

edited November 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 820
Well I what read was more likely the Skyfall DVD saying it Disc with only the movie with Subtitles & language options. I don't you fellow Forum but I like mine with 2 Discs. Disc 1 with Movie with Subtitles,language options with the trailers. Disc 2 extras with behind the scenes, 50th Anniversary documentary & the Skyfall title song by Adele.

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2012 Posts: 13,924
    First they'll release the 1-disc with the basics. Later on, they'll release the 2-Disc special edition with all the bonus goodies. They'd have to, right? The 50th anniversary...

By the way, there's an existing thread for this:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1974/the-eventual-skyfall-dvdblu-ray/p1
    I would like to have a 2 disc set for both formats, but i think its unlikely seeing as the 50th Blu Ray set has a slot for the film already!
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    What annoys me is the cynical way they will release a vanilla version then a collectors edition a year later packed with extras.

Do franchises like Harry Potter and Twilight also do this or are they released side by side to allow people to make a choice?

Look at the Indy Bluray as a good example of how to treat the fans - a basic box set and a collectors set for those who want to spend a bit more.

But we covered all this ground with the 50th bluray box set. Nothing will change EONs 'give the fans just as little as we can get away with' policy.

We haven't even had a proper release of QOS yet 4 years down the line. The fact they couldn't even be bothered to change the menus on that disc so that it matched the other films in the 50th box set just shows their attitude.
    Defo needs a Sam Mendes/DC commentary
  • Blu Rays rarely have more than one disc because of the larger disc space available.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    QBranch posted a link to a thread that already covers this topic.
This discussion has been closed.