any ideas for realistic gadgets??

danielcraigbonddanielcraigbond Suspended
edited November 2012 in Bond 26 & Beyond Posts: 39
i cant think of any gadgets that could really be used in the craig era that will fit within the seriousness of his movies. i liked the gun that q gave to him in skyfall that only be activated by bonds handprint (even though he never got to shoot it once in the film) but any ideas what they could possibly use in the future movies ??

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2012 Posts: 13,879
    I've got a few realistic gadgets in my fan fiction (some personally invented by Q), but the details are highly classified, I'm afraid ;) Give him a phone with a remote surveillance camera/GPS bug and use the screen as a monitor. Bond can use it when he and/or the target are on the move.
  • I'm more bothered about getting new gadgets than realistic ones. The gun was basically the same as Daltons rifle in LTK and a radio is just, well, a radio.
  • How about a mini-bomb that is disguised as a phone battery. He keeps it in his phone, can remove it and detonate it remotely from the phone itself.
  • danielcraigbonddanielcraigbond Suspended
    Samuel001 wrote:

cheers mate thanks for once again pointing out a topic existed, ive noticed yoou do this on a lot of peoples discussions , i didnt know that this topic alreday existed but like usual the great samuel001 comes to the rescue. you need to get out more son , honestly
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited November 2012 Posts: 13,350
    No worries, you're welcome. A quick search is all it took me, I get out and about enough for my liking, thanks. :) I just seem to spend my time finding threads more than anything else right now, I'm really busy actually!
  • danielcraigbonddanielcraigbond Suspended
    Samuel001 wrote:
    No worries, you're welcome. A quick search is all it took me, I get out and about enough for my liking, thanks. :) I just seem to spend my time finding threads more than anything else right now, I'm really busy actually!

haha good response bro , i like you ;)
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
    A umbrella thats water-proof but also secretly bullet-proof too.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    So, see, we are supposed to use the other thread listed above.
    A "realistic" gadget?

How about a scuba mask with a built-in "heads-up" display? (Depth, remaining oxygen, etc., electronically displayed on the inside of the mask while doing frogman stuff.)