daniel craigs james bond triogy vs matt damons jason bourne trilogy

danielcraigbonddanielcraigbond Suspended
edited November 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 39
which set of films do you thing are better overall ??? I personally absolutely love both trilogies , i cannot pick out which one i think is better :(

Comments

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I have moved this out of News.

Craig's films are not a trilogy, so the question isn't really relevant. But if anyone wants to throw their twopence worth in they are welcome.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Both are great but Bond movies in general aren't just movies, they're surreal experiences, major cultural events that make going to the cinema all the more special and it really helps that CR and SF are extraordinarily excellent movies in general. So, Craig's 3 movies get my vote.
    as long as I have breath in my body, as long as I can walk on two legs, as long as I am in control of my faculties.

I will never say anything nice about that little bitch Matt Damon and his films.

I am unforgiving to anyone who disses my Bond. [..]
    actonsteve wrote:
    as long as I have breath in my body, as long as I can walk on two legs, as long as I am in control of my faculties.

I will never say anything nice about that little bitch Matt Damon and his films.

I am unforgiving to anyone who disses my Bond. [..]

B-)
  • danielcraigbonddanielcraigbond Suspended
    NicNac wrote:
    I have moved this out of News.

Craig's films are not a trilogy, so the question isn't really relevant. But if anyone wants to throw their twopence worth in they are welcome.

sorry im new to this wont happen again
  • Considering my name here, it will come as no suprise that I prefer the Bourne triology.

The first two of Craigs were really good, Skyfall was not. Still, although both Bond and Bourne are spy movies, they are very different. Bourne is more realistisic. Bond is almost a genre in itself.
    Bond wins this for me! :D
  • James Bond wins!