MGW Cameo

edited October 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 69
Apologies if a thread like this already exists somewhere but just wanted to know if anyone has spotted MGW cameo yet?

He mentioned at the world premier that he has a cameo again but it would be very hard to spot?

Anyone catch it?

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Apparently he got mostly cut out. I love the irony if that's true: to do a cameo which then gets to be cut. :P
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Yep, he's there. Very fast, but we can clearly see him.
  • is he the
    underground tube driver that crashes through the hole?
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 229
    MGW is in the scene with the coffins when Tanner opens the doors and tells M it's time to leave.
  • maxcraig wrote:
    MGV is in the scene with the coffins when Tanner opens the doors and told M it's time to leave.

Thanks very much. I'll have a look for him next time I go. Hopefully third time this weekend!
    Wow i missed that! Will remember to look harder when i go see it again next week!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,949
    is he the
    I read somewhere that the train driver is one of the film crew, and was added in post-production for the crash scene. Any chance of this being true?
  • QBranch wrote:
    is he the
    I read somewhere that the train driver is one of the film crew, and was added in post-production for the crash scene. Any chance of this being true?

Yep, the driver is Chris Corbould, the VFX supervisor, the man who ironically actually crashed the train in real life

• doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Question answered, thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.