How do you kill off your Villains/Henchmen?

edited October 2012 in Trivia & Games Posts: 8
I would either simply shoot them (Scaramanga) or blow them up in some vehicle or building (Emilio Largo). Or maybe like Oddjob, by electrocution?

How do you? Put yourself in Bond's shoes.

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,900
    I just sit back in my chair, hands tied behind my back, and let him spill all his plans to take over the world (which conveniently muffles out the sound of my watch gadget breaking the restraints). Hours later, when that inevitable "TIME TO DIE, MR. BOND!" line comes around, I'm already long gone, throwing a party at his house and getting it on with his girl like he's already dead. Via phone, I send him photos from the party. It's the best party ever. Such a low blow drives him to think hard and long about his life, and he finally acknowledges the reasons why he'll never be a super villain. He then turns over a new leaf and uses his resources to make the world a better place. :-&

ALTERNATE ENDING

While he's going on about whatever, I just grab the nearest weapon available and commence deconstructive surgery on him. JAMES BOND WILL RETURN. VILLAIN WILL NOT.
    QBranch wrote:

ALTERNATE ENDING

While he's going on about whatever, I just grab the nearest weapon available and commence deconstructive surgery on him. JAMES BOND WILL RETURN. VILLAIN WILL NOT.

VILLAIN WlLL NOT...

Unless popular enough to return in a reboot*
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    I would probably blow up their heads in a decompressurization chamber (Milton Krest) or crush them between my thighs (Chuck Farrel although not technically a villain)
  • I'd take them to Germany and wait for a lady to bore them to death about how German sausage tweets or better than any other tweets.

Or

just expose them to the ebola strain and watch them die whilst eating a pizza.