MI6 APPRECIATION

DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
edited October 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 260
I would really like to say that MI6 has been a really big part of my life. I have been visiting MI6 since I was in grade school and now I am 21 years old. What I really love most about MI6 is that they haven't changed their Core Foundation of the site throughout all of these years. In my honest opinion MI6 is the best James Bond website any James Bond fan could ask for. What really amazes me about MI6 is how this website has progressed throughout the years. Craig is interviewing and leaving his opinions for the MI6 magazine ,what a memorable and great achievement MI6 has reached. To be honest I have really high hopes for MI6. I believe MI6 will someday be officially connected to the James Bond franchise, It is only a matter of time until MI6 will be recognized as the official James Bond internet home. Anyways I just wanted to show some love and support for a website that I have visited everyday for the past 9 years. if any of you guys would like to share your comments and support for MI6 please do so. God bless and MI6 thank you and I hope I will be visiting here for the rest of my life.

Comments

• JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Thank you very much for the kind words. It makes all the years of work worthwhile when we hear them.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Since the relaunch last year, the site has been running at a much smoother pace. I'm sure I don't need to add to the praise and enjoyment MI6 has given me over the years but know it's all worth it, really.

I hope from next year things only get better and you're able to bring us more exclusive news before anyone else.

champagne_glasses_packages1.jpg
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Beautifully said @Dressed. I myself, started visiting MI6 back when Die Another Day was released. I became a member on the old KTBEU site in Summer 06.

So here's to MI6 Community!!!!!!!!!

Its always been a reliable site and the mods and JP do an excellent job...well done all !!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Good to see you back Barry. Thanks for the kind words.
    " I never left " ... ;)
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Yup, great site, great mag, nice people behind it as well. The forum/community has also played a large part in my life since 2005 and I'm happy to be an ongoing member.
    MI6 is simply remarkable, definitely the greatest 007 website ever created! I don't need to go search for any Bond news or information because I know that MI6 will have it first! Even with the older information from past Bond movies, MI6 has the most complete and highly detailed records! I am proud to have been a member of the MI6 Community Forum for a year and four months now, since June of 2011! Everyone on here was very welcoming and kind to me when I first joined, and I have been very glad to get to know everyone so well on here! Huzzah to MI6!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @barryt007, Great to hear from you, good friend. And many thanks for the lovely words. :-)
  • MI6 is a fantastic website.

There is every possible type of Bond fan here. Each of the actors has a fan base full of passionate, knowledgeable and great people, ready to argue there case. Each film has a cult following doing likewise. I love to hear from people and there views and backgrounds. I love getting jealous at the elder members of the community, how they grew up in the days before Brosnan and saw on the big screen the adventures of Connery and Moore and Dalton. I wish I was alive to have seen them all.

As for the Mods, they do a brilliant job keeping order and peace and the forum a good and healthy place to visit. It's no easy job. Duplicate threads and random conversations are rife (I know i have played my part in that at times and I apologise). But they are good people who make this site possible. Without the Mods, this would just be a spam filled mess which would lose it's fun aspect.

Keep up the good work everyone...nobody does it better :)
  • As an elderly fan but a recent member of the forum i would like to thank all involved for a great site.
    DarthDimi wrote:
    @barryt007, Great to hear from you, good friend. And many thanks for the lovely words. :-)

Thanks DD !! I hope you are well,old pal !

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,892
    I've been a member here for over a year now, and I must say signing up was one of the best decisions I've ever made. ;) I remember looking on google for info about the actual MI6, and spotted the main link to here. I was like, "Hey, I visited this site a few months back and it/it's members were decent. Why am I not a member?!" After 17 years of being a Bond fan, I was just beginning to immerse myself in the Bond community. Good for me- as basically none of my friends were into Bond, or knew next to nothing about him. It was a little frustrating not being able to talk about all things Bond, other than what our favourite film/actor is. Anyway, enough sentiments. Must shout out a massive thanks to all for giving us Bond fans the opportunity to communicate with each other worldwide. Thanks for all the latest news and articles, and thanks to all members too, who are just as important. Jolly good, I say!
    While I enjoy the site it is really tough visiting it since quite a few members lack the decency to keep the spoilers in special spoilerish threads, and do make the occasional slip of the tongue fingerwise that is.
    As long as they keep the titles of the threads clear of any spoilers which is nice for the folks that still have to watch it.
    But MI6 is a fairly decent site albeit a tad negative on Brosnan & Moore for my taste.