The MLB Thread

13»

Comments

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    bondbat007 wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    My twins are doing well but I wish we would have did more to fix the bullpen.

Seems to be a lot of teams problems. As a White Sox fan, I'm all good for you guys not solving your bullpen issues ;)

Of you do ;) when do we play you guys?

Seems to be a lot of teams problems. As a White Sox fan, I'm all good for you guys not solving your bullpen issues ;)

Not until May this year weirdly. But then it's like 20 times haha. I'm sure I'll be at least at one of those games. I try to get to at least 7-10 a year

Not until May this year weirdly. But then it's like 20 times haha. I'm sure I'll be at least at one of those games. I try to get to at least 7-10 a year

@bondbat007 you have good seats?

I don't have season tickets although sometimes I'll get a Ballpark pass for around 20 games or so for a good price. The Sox are so bad that I'll buy a cheap tic and then sit anywhere. There's really no bad view in the park so I'll walk around a lot. I really want to visit Target Field as it looks great. I was at the Metrodome around 2006 and I wasn't a fan but I know TF is supposed to be a great place to see a game
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,126

I don't have season tickets although sometimes I'll get a Ballpark pass for around 20 games or so for a good price. The Sox are so bad that I'll buy a cheap tic and then sit anywhere. There's really no bad view in the park so I'll walk around a lot. I really want to visit Target Field as it looks great. I was at the Metrodome around 2006 and I wasn't a fan but I know TF is supposed to be a great place to see a game

@bondbat007 it is a great ballpark there isn't a bad seat in Target Field maybe way up top of course but it's a great park great sightlines
    Cubs and Orioles fan here (Chicago + Baltimore are my sports cities), so I have no true stock in this year’s playoffs. I am rooting for the Nats to take the World Series because whenever my teams are out of it, I tend to root for the underdog.
    What does everyone think about the cheating scandal?
    What does everyone think about the cheating scandal?

It's been one mess after another. I can't even put it into words. I'm excited for the season to start so we can concentrate on games being played instead of this. But I will say I don't agree that players weren't punished and their reaction has been pretty weak. And then still no full answers on if there were buzzers involved this past October. Overall, a mess