1967- James Bond Vs. Derek Flint: mano E mano

chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
edited October 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 17,698
The YOLT Bond Vs. the ILF Flint in a fight- who would win?
My money would be solidly on Flint.

What do you think?

Comments

• Bond would win any fight against one man, he just has the nack for it!
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Well Flint (James Coburn) was trained by the late great Bruce Lee, so it has to be Derek Flint!
    Bond would toss Flint in the piranaha pit, just as he did with Blofeld's hulking Red Grant wannabee bodyguard.
    Flint though would be quite impressed with Blofelds volcano lair. He'd feel right at home. Very Flintian.
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    timmer wrote:
    Bond would toss Flint in the piranaha pit, just as he did with Blofeld's hulking Red Grant wannabee bodyguard.
    Flint though would be quite impressed with Blofelds volcano lair. He'd feel right at home. Very Flintian.
    He'd have to get close enough first! A bit too fat and bit too slow, Bond's a goner!
    There aren't enough scantily clad women in Blofeld's volcano to keep Derek interested!
    Bond would as he would improvise! B-)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Stalemate at best.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 4,622
    He'd have to get close enough first! A bit too fat and bit too slow, Bond's a goner!
    There aren't enough scantily clad women in Blofeld's volcano to keep Derek interested!
    In Flint's world I guess Flint wins. Flint did best a Bond-derivative character in the casbah scene in the first film. I took that as a little dig at Bond, to set-up Flint as the alpha-agent in his world.
    The spectre volcano though is Bond's world. If Flint gets cocky he ends up in the piranaha pit with Hans and Helga - Helga btw being the only big-chested woman that occupied the volcano lair. Otherwise I think Kissy running around dodging bullets was the ony other comely female to grace the place.
    Flint would appreciate the volcano-base scale and ambience, even without the girls galore. The spectre volcano to this day is the Rolls Royce of such locales. Flint would be in awe, but probably much moreso if Helga conducted his tour and the place was staffed by a squadron of Helga's hotties.
    Flint though would have been very much at home at Drax's Amazon rocket base; lots of girls and fighting a rubber snake would have been right up his alley.
    I also like his chances against Rog Bond but not Sean.