Which Bond would you most like to have a pint with?

13»

Comments

• LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    Certainly a pint of Guinness with Pierce !

A cup of champagne with Sir Roger, and a Scotch with Sir Sean.

What else ? :) (a Foster with GL?)
  • A spliff w/ Lazenby.

What? You don't think he was toking back in the day? I'm pretty sure he was, and that was part of the problem... :D
    The one who keeps buying the beers. :)
  • Obviously Connery. He's probably the coolest guy ever, and he won World's Sexiest Man at age 59. With all the women that would come running, at least some would have to wind up with me, especially if he says "Thish guy hash the Sean Connery sheal of approval."

Of course, I wouldn't complain about having a beer with any of the others. I'd love to talk about the martial arts with the Lazenator, Moore and Brosnan seem like great guys, as do Dalton and Craig.
  • retrokittyretrokitty The Couv
    It would be an easy call if the pints were to be had at the height of their Bondness.

Legs Lazenby would be top of my list but I'd probably pass out before the drinks. Just thinking of him in that movie makes me feel a bit woozy.

So Seanery would be next. He's handsome but doesn't make me feel funny inside like Laz does. :P

But if it were tomorrow that we were to enjoy the pints... well, it wouldn't be Seanery. He always looks miserable. I'd take Laz, even with the smooshed in nose... but I'd mostly be interested in the charm of Moore these days - as long as he still drinks. I don't want some teetotaler. (I know Laz must still knock a few back.)

Craig seems uptight to me. Broz and Dalton would be fine. But it wouldn't move me.