Fan Made Games or Mods

edited April 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 139
Anybody out there successfully made a Bond game/Mod they'd like to shout out about?

Or any you know of any you'd like to recommend?

Recently been playing the Goldeneye:Doom 2 Mod on my handheld. It does a good job of recreating GE64 using the Doom 2 engine....

There's also a Bond mod for GTA4 which gives you the DB5 and gadgets to play with.....

Back in the Amiga days of the late eighties I made 3 Bond scrolling shooters using the SEUCK engine- but they've all sadly been lost in the sands of time..... Also did a redraw on the sprites of RYU and SAGAT in Streetfighter 2 to make it Bond and Jaws...

Did recently consider attempting a Bond RPG (using RPG Maker XP), but realised that family/work life wouldn't give me the time I need.

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    As a mod I wont shout about myself. Even though I'm clearly awesome.
    But instead raise a glass and a cheer to my colleagues.

Oh wait, you're not talking about those mods are you? How embarrassing.
  • edited April 2011 Posts: 139
    Quoting Benny: Oh wait, you're not talking about those mods are you? How embarrassing.
    Wow!! You're fan made? Stitched together out of the remains of Bond fans long gone.... Some sort of Franken-Bond-Uberfan perhaps????
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Yeah I'm a big fan of benny, he's awesome.

Sorry, back on topic now
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Okay, I think I'll revive this thread now by saying I'd be interested in making or contributing to a fan-made Bond game. I have 3 years experience in 3D modelling and texturing, as well as 2D/3D animation. Completed a 2 year course last year in video game art. Only problem is I don't know how to program. So unless any of you guys can program, I'll have to look at one of those game makers/engines that use simple scripts to get it to run. OR- if any of you are thinking of doing this already, I'd be happy to contribute towards it. I'm mainly interested in RPG, FPS & Sandbox style games. Feel free to share your thoughts on this, I'd love to help make a Bond game, and in reading all the discussions on this forum, I can see there's a lot of enthusiasm for games and some great ideas for their stories and game play.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Thanks for the link! I'll definitely try it out.
    @The_Preacher711 hey were can I find the GTA4 Bond Mod?? Thanks
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I've already saw some of the Custom GE missions. Just Awesome what these guys can do in an editor.
    I'm just now downloading Goldeneye Source... Can't wait to play.
    PS: if you didn't know where to get the game, heres the link.
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source/downloads/ges-v41-full-install-exe