Epic 13-Minute James Bond 50th Anniversary Tribute Video!

edited October 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 6
This must absolutely be seen by all Bond fans, I teared up at the end. We have all the time in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_ZMdSULkuk

Comments

That was excellent. I liked the cover of WHATTITW.
    That was fantastic. Always great to see somebody with too much time on their hands do something great!
    Here's a quick video I made from the above mentioned video.
    All the Bonds saying the 'line' all at once:

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That was real special. I love the credits. Seeing all those posters fly up and then see all our Bond actors and a memoriam for the amazing Bond folk we have lost really puts everything into perspective.
  • Epic, needs to be seen by all fans!
  • Incredible. There is a certain power that comes with actually seeing the scope of 50 years coming and going, and then recognizing that 6 amazingly talented actors, numerous thrills, touching moments, and 23 jaw-dropping, breath-taking films later, this series is still going strong. Great films, wonderful video. Sharing with friends tonight during our Bond 50 Bond-a-thon.
  • Agreed bondfan007 and awesome on the Bond-a-thon!
  • James Bond Nobody Does It Better, My Thanks For 50 Years Of James Bond Kicking some A** : via @youtube
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 6
    Fantastic!
    I'm so surprised this doesn't have hundreds of thousands of views, this is the best fan tribute for Bond EVER!

• MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Magnificient use of images and music. Especially the Iggy Pop version of All The Time In The World.
  • MartinBond wrote:
    Magnificient use of images and music. Especially the Iggy Pop version of All The Time In The World.

I wasn't even aware that Iggy Pop did a version of that song before. Amazing!
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Slezenger7 wrote:
    MartinBond wrote:

I wasn't even aware that Iggy Pop did a version of that song before. Amazing!

It's on David Arnold's Bond project album. Don't bother with the rest though, this is by far the best song on it.
  • Makes sense. To be honest I like it a little better than Armstrong's version. Softer.
  • A big day with the premiere!
    It wouldn't load on my iPad.
    Getafix wrote:
    It wouldn't load on my iPad.

Yeah it sucks cause "Nobody Does it Better" stopped the video from being played on mobile devices I read from the description. Pain in the ass.

Amazing video...every fan needs to enjoy it!

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Fantastic! But needed more clips of Dalton...
  • Bump...this seriously needs more attention with this being Bond week. This thing should be on the SKYFALL Blu-Ray!
  • chrisisall wrote:

Yeah not much Dalton but definitely has the least popular films of them all.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Bump not at all shure if this will make it to DVD treat yourselves to a watch of this if at all possible
    You won't regret it .
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Slezenger7 wrote:
    chrisisall wrote:

Yeah not much Dalton but definitely has the least popular films of them all.
    Quite unfairly too.
    Epic!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Finally watched this - incredibly well done! So much fun. That was great, truly.