GQ Magazine (UK)

AWMAWM
edited October 2012 in News Posts: 153
The new issue of GQ Magazine is a Bond special with 6 different covers.

88688542.jpg

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2012 Posts: 28,694
    I think Pierce and Dan look the coolest. It almost looks like Brosnan's Bond smashed through the window all suave by parachute and directed all the cameras at him with an outstretched hand. And Dan has that "I am just going to stand here, but damn I will be cool while doing it" pose going on.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Pierce and Dan look the coolest. Every time I see Pierce looking so cool, I cringe at how he was so wasted. Anyway, I like the liitle tag-line adjectives. Craig having the best imo. Te Hitman. I gotta get them all.
    Thanks AWM!
  • Brosnan and Dalton look coolest I think. Brosnan is just really suave and Dalton's just a complete badass.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Although never my favourite Bond, I do think Brosnan always looks amazingly good in a photo shoot...(In a very heterosexual way obviously!)
  • Oh no, yet another purchase to make :)
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Very nice!
  • I subscribe to GQ ( have done for years ) therefore it'll be a lottery which one I get, a fiver says it'll be my least favourite when it arrives!
    It's so hard just to pick one
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    AWM wrote:
    The new issue of GQ Magazine is a Bond special with 6 different covers.

88688542.jpg

Is it just me or is the TD image photoshopped from

tld12.jpg
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    That's a very nice set of covers. Why would anyone choose one?
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Indeed, they all look great.

Maybe each main cover unfolds to reveal every other one. I've seen it many times in issues with multiple covers.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    All 6 are nice looking covers.

@AgentJamesBond007 I was thinking that there was something off about where the kneck meets the shirt. :-? That's the cover I will buy, but still...
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    I like the Brosnan one the best , the man is just sub zero cool and I love dalton but the more I see him next to the the other bonds the more he reminds me of a geography teacher .
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    DCisared wrote:
    I love dalton but the more I see him next to the the other bonds the more he reminds me of a geography teacher .

=))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Yeah, something about Tim's neck is mighty dodgy...
  • I think Daltons is photoshopped. Not sure why they didn't use the one of him in a tux. He looks more like Bond in that one.
    DCisared wrote:
    I love dalton but the more I see him next to the the other bonds the more he reminds me of a geography teacher .

Then you had some very cool teachers at your school.

Seriously though how does he look like a geography teacher? He looks just as much like Bond as all the others do.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Great, great photos! I don't know how to get these here in Japan ... :(
    Nice one, I'll have a look at whats available and just close my eyes and pick one or two
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    I think Daltons is photoshopped. Not sure why they didn't use the one of him in a tux. He looks more like Bond in that one.
    DCisared wrote:

Then you had some very cool teachers at your school.

Seriously though how does he look like a geography teacher? He looks just as much like Bond as all the others do.

I can't put my finger on it really just that I don't think he is as good looking as the other bonds , a bit bland lets say and a bit snobby ( but not in a good way ) and I also get the feeling he would love nothing more than to give them naughty boys in year 9 a lecture on tributaries .