Bond Related Tattoos

edited September 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 144
Not seen this done, but here goes:

557085_471039459597550_1126713759_n.jpg

Not mine, but killer tattoo all the same..

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    That is really very impressive. Lovely colours, a work of art definitely.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    That is really very impressive. Lovely colours, a work of art definitely.

And the fact that it's on a lady, I don't know why, just makes it more special... ;)

Here's another I found: 2950-james-bond-007-tattoo_large.jpg

Plain, but I like it.
    james_bond_tattoo.JPG
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    It's just perfect what these guys does as tattoos these days.

One day i know that i'll tattoo my future favourite Bond Girl, Berénicé Marlohe. In my right arm. :x
    X3MSonicX wrote:

One day i know that i'll tattoo my future favourite Bond Girl, Berénicé Marlohe. In my right arm. :x
    That will save time.... :P
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    OddJaws wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

That will save time.... :P

I see what you did there Hahaha :P
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 144
    I am now giving thought to getting a Bond related tatt, but no idea where to begin with ideas... Anyone???

All I have so far is a collage of Oddjob, Jaws with James in the middle.. But which James?? It's all a bit blurry..
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    OddJaws wrote:
    I am now giving thought to getting a Bond related tatt, but no idea where to begin with ideas... Anyone???

All I have so far is a collage of Oddjob, Jaws with James in the middle.. But which James?? It's all a bit blurry..
    Well, who is your favorite Bond?

OddJaws wrote:

Well, who is your favorite Bond?
    Sean.. But I grew up on Roger. Lovin Craig's work.. Then there's Timmy... :)
    They are fantastic! But if i had a Bond tattoo? I would have a zero on my left buttock! And a seven on my right buttock! So if anybody REALLY annoyed me? I would turn around, drop my shorts, bend over and say "KISS THIS!" B-)
  • There's a tattoo related joke that some may know, that isn't printable on a family forum, but these are quite impressive. I wonder if anyone has a Stacy Sutton or Jinx Johnson design on their person?. No James Bond tattoos for me, although I do have one of an american eagle, that only my most recent wife knows about

Lots to do today, so have a fun
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Most recent wife? How many wives gave you had?
    I wonder if anyone has a Jinx Johnson design on their person?.
    You asked for it, you got it....
    4573-halle-berry-as-jinx-johnson-james-bond-007_large.jpg
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Jinx is one of the worst Bond girls so I'm not sure why someone would get a tattoo of her. The tattoo itself looks good though.
    Jinx is one of the worst Bond girls so I'm not sure why someone would get a tattoo of her. The tattoo itself looks good though.

Losing a bet?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    dragonsky wrote:

Losing a bet?
    Or losing a "Jinx! You owe me a Jinx" battle.

;))

EDIT:
    Here's the source art:
    http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9600000/Die-Another-Day-james-bond-9614301-1024-768.jpg

not trying to get off topic, but which others are the worst Bond girls for you?
    I've been thinking, a dangerous passtime I know, but if I were to combine my love of all things Bond and my love of all things Simpsons, then maybe a Hank Scorpio tattoo?!!
    hankscorpio.jpg
  • A few years ago, I invested in a small Tattoo on my right lower arm. Since it was my first Tattoo, I wanted it to mean something special, so why not use the one influence in my life? My love for James Bond. I decided to get the SPECTRE logo Tattooed, something small, but meaningful. The best villains Bond has ever faced.

tumblr_mgmkz51cgu1qepqgko1_500.jpg

Over the past few months I've been thinking really hard about future Tattoos, and I've came to the conclusion that I want to (eventually) get a full sleeve dedicated to Bond. Using old movie posters for art etc. I thought now would've been the best time to make a start. So here it is. This isn’t finished yet, It still needs colouring and more shading, but it’s looking pretty damn good so far.

156455_10151530376589363_355736191_n.jpg
    @DamnCoffee, that should look great when it is finished. Please update us.

Are you including the rest of the Bonds in the design? Just curious as to what your plans for the tattoo are. All in all, I hope it turns out well and you don't regret your decision.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'd love to get a James Bond tattoo. I know I would search my brain for weeks trying to come up with the perfect choice.
  • @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 I definitely will keep you all updated, don't worry. :)

I'm in two minds about including all the Bonds, just because Bond is an ongoing thing, and I don't want it to feel outdated/incomplete. Originally, I wanted to base it around the 60's era Bond. After thinking about it for a while I decided to do a classic era Bond sleeve, mainly because I love the hand drawn poster art of the 60's/70's/80's. I will definitely be getting something for the Craig era though. A silhouette of Daniel Craig's Skyfall gunbarrel stance would look lovely on the back of my right wrist, with a TARDIS on my left. Doctor Who is another love of mine.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I'd love to get a James Bond tattoo. I know I would search my brain for weeks trying to come up with the perfect choice.

Well, it would be something with Pierce, I am guessing. ;)
  • I already have a tattoo but it's not James Bond related

If I went ahead with further designs, as with regards to the franchise, I don't even know what I'd choose ?

Maybe Solitaire or Honey Ryder or something. Nothing too extravagant
  • Some great ink in here.

My tattoo, from the opening scene of Dr. No.
    72885_220184468168299_1463832429_n.jpg
    The jaw isn't that long. It's just that it's hard to take this picture as it's under my right armpit and when I try to take a picture it stretches.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote:

Well, it would be something with Pierce, I am guessing. ;)

Just saw this, and it probably would be. I'd want it to be something unique, yet smaller. I don't want to go the '007' logo route. Perhaps something with GE? My buddy is great at tattoos and he's always offering to give me one for free, so if I do ever get around to it, my first will be the Firedancer logo that Dave Matthews Band uses.
  • Dragonpol2Dragonpol2 The Crazy World of Daniel Dragonpol
    I've never understood tattoos myself, so I'll be staying well clear.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Two years ago I decided to have a tattoo. I had a very clear idea about how it should have been, what was the subject. It was not Bond related, it was a big menacing Viking.
    two days before doing it, an idea came up: putting a phrase under the Viking. I thought about it, first I thought to put "skol" (coul be translated in "cheers"). But the day I got in there to do it, I had an epiphany, and now on my leg, under the Viking, even if they are not so related, there is The Motto: ORBIS NON SUFFICIT
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Great idea @SkyfallCraig. Do you have a photo of it?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Not now to post, but you've liked a photo of it on my instagram :))