Which Bond Villain would you want to be a Henchman/Henchwoman for?

MurdockMurdock The minus world
edited September 2012 in Trivia & Games Posts: 16,330
Simple Question today.

For me, it's a toss between Hugo Drax and Ernst Stavro Blofeld. They both have Iconic and exotic place to be a random henchman or henchwoman.

so how about it?

Comments

Scaramanga. Paradise. Boss out of town a lot on hits. Leaving very hot neglected lady behind. Only a dwarf to protect her! :) I'll take that job please!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    OddJaws wrote:
    Scaramanga. Paradise. Boss out of town a lot on hits. Leaving very hot neglected lady behind. Only a dwarf to protect her! :) I'll take that job please!

Oooooo! I didn't think about that! I'd love to live on Scaramanga's Island and enjoy his fantastic Lair. :D
    Murdock wrote:
    OddJaws wrote:

Oooooo! I didn't think about that! I'd love to live on Scaramanga's Island and enjoy his fantastic Lair. :D
    It was fresh in my mind having watched it two days ago. Not my favorite Bond movie but what a base..

Yeah I agree with Scaramanga, I think he'd also treat his henchmen rather well, i.e. not killing them via piraña, shark, gun, chucking out of an airship, etc. unnecessarily...
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Plus your Boss would be Christopher Lee! Can't go wrong there. :)>-
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 4,813
    Sanchez, no doubt. If I remain loyal I'll be in good shape.
    ....but then again I'd be up against Dalton Bond and I sure don't want that. ;)
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Gustav Graves. He needed somebody who had balls. Zhao comes damn close, but he was too stupid; and Frost was just a waste of a character.
  • I wouldn't want to be a henchman to any Bond villain, merely because most, if not all, Bond henchpersons, get invariably killed at some stage or another. But for the purpose of this it would be someone like Scaramanga, one of the best ever, or if not him then maybe Kamal Khan or even Dr Julius No. Someone with smarts, intelligent and also ruthless if needs be
    I would want to work for Franz Sanchez. He placed loyalty very high and he took care of his underlings long as they were loyal. also there are some hot women in those places 'south of the border" and i would be in hog heaven.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Sanchez for the same reasons OHMSS69 mentioned.
    Franz Sanchez- simply remain purely loyal, and you've got the good life, and your boss's respect

Francisco Scaramanga- seemed to have a similiar purpose driven by loyalty; Andrea was disloyal and was killed, but Kra was loyal, and he had a decent job with no worries, and for the most part, Nick Nack was loyal, and thereby practically was part-owner to the island itself

Dr. Kananga- similiar to the above two, he seemed to take great pride in the loyalty and devotion of his workers (kind of paraphrased Sir Donald Munger from DAF on that one, hahahaha)

I wouldn't see why anyone would want to work under Blofeld for SPECTRE, I mean at the drop of a hat he would have you killed on even the smallest bit of evidence against you.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited September 2012 Posts: 13,924
    Definitely not Carver- he shot his own man. Perhaps Kananga. He seemed to respect his henchmen, besides- his house in San Monique looked like a nice place to hang out.

Good point about Sanchez' loyalty, too.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited September 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Does Elektra count? If Renard is the main villain...

If so, she is the only one I can think of. I don't hate her: she is just messed up psychologically (to put it mildly). Why her? Because she gets to toy with Pierce of course (and I just don't like the gleefully sadistic Onnatop). :)

(I would say Fiona Volpe in TB but I really don't like her character - but she does get to toy with Sean ... hmmm.... I'll consider that a maybe.

If just picking the boss I'd work for: Scaramanga for sure. Rich, island life, a suave and smart boss ... yep.
    QBranch wrote:
    Definitely not Carver- he shot his own man. Perhaps Kananga. He seemed to respect his henchmen, besides- his house in San Monique looked like a nice place to hang out.

Good point about Sanchez' loyalty, too.

Yeah I was thinking about Carver, and then I remembered when he shot Gupta for really no other reason than to show Bond that he was in control. I wouldn't want to be in Gupta's spot, so pass up on Carver!
  • It's another no for Carver, even though Johnathan Pryce is an actor of caliber, but shooting an ally who helps you out, for not much reason, we can do without that

I'd like to be working with Volpe in any capacity, on top of her would be an ideal or favorite position..

Forgot about Sanchez, despite the brutality, if you were loyal and remained dedicated to his objectives, it would be a decent opportunity

I was even thinking about Goldfinger for some reason, but again, a bit questionable with his disregard for human life. Even killed Ling to save his own hide