Bond 50 Gun Barrel

2»

Comments

• All I really feel is necessary is a regular gunbarrel with an updated design by Kleinman. The Brosnan design is getting dated and the CR one is a little too stylized to work outside of that context.

Why updating constantly. Actually, the old Maurice Binder design was more or less unchanged between 1962 and 1989. I kinda find that....nice you know. Now I am a very progressive minded person, but when it comes to James Bond I think it's good to stick to the formula: Never change a winning design.

Actually, I was watching the 'Bond on BluRay' trailer. One thing that struck me, where the gunbarrels at the start. The people who made the trailer did a striking job by adding the old Binder-design to Craig's 'gunbarrelwalk' from 'Quantum Of Solace':

So, apparently the gunbarrel designs from the past two Bond films were just not....iconic enough :-).
    I think you're misunderstanding me. Obviously we should keep the style of gunbarrel but I think it's inevitable that Kleinman will replicate the usual design with modern technology.
  • I'll just be happy to have any gunbarrel appear in the right place after 10 years.
    For all his apparent faults as JB, IMO, Sir Rog had by far the classiest gunbarrel (Spy onwards) of all of the Bonds.