Virtual, but Memorable - The Bond games with the Best Soundtrack

2»

Comments

• X3MSonicX wrote:
    Oh. this topic needs one more thing.

And what is the best Bond game Theme Song?

I go with Kerli - Nobody Loves You (QoS - 2008)

I always enjoyed the Tomorrow Never Dies game score, it was similar to the film, but established its own sound and mood. Everything or Nothing is at the top of my list too, almost a film score, and very much inspired by David Arnold's music.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    dkem91 wrote:
    I always enjoyed the Tomorrow Never Dies game score, it was similar to the film, but established its own sound and mood. Everything or Nothing is at the top of my list too, almost a film score, and very much inspired by David Arnold's music.
    I agree, It even used samples of the actual TND score. And used the GoldenEye "sonar sound" in one of the tracks.

• MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Nightfire's title music is pretty good.
    NIGHTFIRE! Simply the greatest video game soundtrack ever produced! Every track is a gem in the Bond music crown!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited April 2013 Posts: 16,330
    You know, I'm going to have to say 007 Legends had a great soundtrack. Wonderful remixes of "Goldfinger" "The Laser Beam" "Ski Chase" "Gumbolds Safe" and "Space Lazer Battle" complete with a few other adaptations of some classic Bond music. To describe the soundtrack as a whole I guess you could call it John Barry's Greatest Bond Hits with a touch of the Perfect Dark element intertwined. It's not the greatest Bond Game soundtrack, but kudos to David Arnold and Kevin Kiner for using the classic tunes and bringing them into the gaming realm even, if the game was crap.
    GE64 is perfect musically. Don't know how else to put it.