Virtual, but Memorable - The Bond games with the Best Soundtrack

X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
edited August 2012 in 007 Gaming Posts: 2,635
here's the list of games:

Goldeneye
The World Is Not Enough (N64)
The World Is Not Enough (PS1)
TND
007 Racing
Agent Under Fire
Nightfire
Everything Or Nothing
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
From Russia With Love
Quantum Of Solace
Blood Stone
Goldeneye 2010
Goldeneye: Reloaded

I prefer 007 Nightfire's Soundtrack. It's very Bond, and a lot of action on them. At this exact moment, i'm listening to Enemies Vanquished.

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited August 2012 Posts: 16,328
    My Top 3 is
    Everything or Nothing
    Nightfire
    Agent Under Fire

• The game was horrible, but I simply love the soundtrack during the boat chase :)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    IMO Blood Stone was not horrible. It was Average. But if it was EA Games idea, the game would be like a best seller.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    GoldenEye 64 and Everything Or Nothing had the best soundtracks I feel.
  • Goldeneye n64, because of this.

And this.

I also like the Nightfire, Everything Or Nothing and Bloodstone ones.
  • RC7RC7
    Facility GE:64
    Nightfire has the best soundtrack without a doubt. All of the multiplayer map music is simply remarkable, and has been committed to my memory from the amount of time I've played them.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    GE64 had the best soundtrack.
    This is followed closely by GoldenEye 2010/Reloaded.
    Then Blood Stone
    Then Everything or Nothing.
    To me Goldeneye 64 had the best soundtrack, although all of the games had great music. The music from the hidden Aztec level was easily my favorite.

I haven't played the games in a while (although I plan to play all of them before Skyfall is released), but from what I remember, the next best games would be Nightfire, Goldeneye 2010, and Everything or Nothing.
    Anyone really like the music that plays over the Fort Knox multiplayer map in Nightfire? It's just another rendition of the James Bond theme, but man, it's something else!
    00Beast wrote:
    Anyone really like the music that plays over the Fort Knox multiplayer map in Nightfire? It's just another rendition of the James Bond theme, but man, it's something else!

Can you link it please?
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 51
    00Beast wrote:

Yep! That's definitely one of my favorite tracks on that game. However, the Missile Silo (MP)/Equinox (SP) theme is my absolute favorite. The menu theme was also awesome.

Overall Nightfire was a much better game than Agent Under Fire since it had Brosnan, a Aston instead of a BMW, a more believable/realistic story and tech (by Bond standards), better weapons, and a far better multiplayer. In general I prefer the Eurocom games+Goldeneye much more than the others.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Oh. this topic needs one more thing.

And what is the best Bond game Theme Song?

I go with Kerli - Nobody Loves You (QoS - 2008)
  • oo7oo7
    Did anyone else use the music on the dock sequence of bloodstone to time the speed run challenge?
  • To continue with the Elevator theme from thelivingroyale...

X3MSonicX wrote:
    Oh. this topic needs one more thing.

And what is the best Bond game Theme Song?

I go with Kerli - Nobody Loves You (QoS - 2008)

Yeah that was a cracking one.
  • From the ones I can remember

GoldenEye N64
    Nightfire
    Agent Under Fire
    The World Is Not Enough
    Everything Or Nothing
    007 Racing
    Tomorow Never Dies
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 5,745
    I love the soundtrack for Agent Under Fire. Does anyone know of a website where one can download it? The soundtrack that is.

Go here :

and use this : http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

Big fan :)
  • I love the soundtrack for Agent Under Fire. Does anyone know of a website where one can download it? The soundtrack that is.
    I love the soundtrack for Agent Under Fire. Does anyone know of a website where one can download it? The soundtrack that is.

@calvindyson go to http://www.esnips.com/thumbnails.php?album=1893689

You just need WinRar and when you click the files do a right click save. Enjoy. :)
  • Hurray! Thanks so much, @Murdock !
    Hurray! Thanks so much, @Murdock !

You're most welcome @calvindyson. :-bd
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 546
    My top 5:

1.Goldeneye N64
    2.The World is Not Enough (N64/PS1)
    3.Nightfire
    4.Everything or Nothing
    5.Agent Under Fire
    6.007 Racing (Main Menu & Mission 1)
    FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE was a trash game, but had a great score.

The score for GOLDENEYE is still classic.
    Of course GE64 just because it fit in so well with the film and game. But all of the EA Bond games had fantastic scores. Even the TND game! I do love Sean Callery's work on Everything or Nothing a bit more than others
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    Best

Worst
  • Blood Stone had the best quality. That whole game is like watching a movie.
    Blood Stone had the best quality. That whole game is like watching a movie.

I Agree. Except for the Graphics, which unfortunately are already outdated; BUT, the game still looks great.
  • Yes, the graphics needed an update but what this game needs most is a sequel to the storyline.
  • AliAli
    edited February 2013 Posts: 319
    I actually like Arnold's reworking of Goldfinger for 00 Legends. Terrible game, yes, but the music was quite decent.