The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Greatest Bond Related Announcement*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited August 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
Use the corresponding number to vote. The nominees are:

#1: Skyfall IS going to be made.
#2: Javier Bardem is cast in Skyfall.
#3: Ralph Fiennes is cast in Skyfall.
#4: Mendes is directing Skyfall.
#5: David Arnold will NOT be composing Skyfall.
#6: 007 Legends is announced.
#7: Daniel Kleinman returns to do Skyfall's opening titles.
#8: 007 Legends PC version to use Steamworks.
#9: EON announcing Bond films will return to being released every 2 years.
#10: EON announcing Daniel Craig will do at least one more in 2014.

Comments

#5: David Arnold will NOT be composing Skyfall.

The best news in NUbonds era. And after last night at the closing ceremony we could see how bad he actually is.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I know @Germanlady will vote for 10 ;)

Have EON actually announced that they'll do a film every 2 years? Anyway, I vote for 2

I would vote for 1 but I knew that they wouldn't make a new film at some point. I never thought the series was over so, nothing new really, just announcing what I knew would happen.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I am going with #1.

There was a time where I was truly worried Bond was done after MGM's financial crisis, and regardless a new Bond film is the best.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    #4. Finally a quality director comes to do a Bond and brings with him a very professional and experienced team. This is a great improvement after DAD's Tamahori, who mainly did commercials prior to Bond (actually, DAD IS one long commercial).
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Tough choice for me between 4 and 10. I am going with #4 because that was more of a surprise and I was really happy to have a director of his quality (and a Bond fan) take on Skyfall.
  • BenBen
    I am going for #1.

Though #11 would of been close if #11 would of been the return of Q.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Option four, Mendes is directing Skyfall.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    #3: Ralph Fiennes is cast in Skyfall.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited August 2012 Posts: 4,443
    Top 3:

#4: Mendes is directing Skyfall. I whant at to this is that iam happy that the anouchment of the directer for Bond 23 be give that earlier. Possible Eon already have him in mind since QOS because he work with the QOS production designer. Since late 2009 we know he is the directer and iam very happy with that and he get a respect he stay. Same count for the production designer. That's also why i hope both wil do the next one if i like Skyfall. As it look like on this moment, Dennis Gassner wil return for Bond 24 and it wil be his 3th movie after QOS and Skyfall.

Missing nominee: Daniel Kleinman is back.. But because i must give a vote my second and third vote go to..

#10: EON announcing Daniel Craig will do at least one more in 2014. Whyle it not realy a suprise, with all those unclear side from Eon it always be nice for extra confirmd.

#5: David Arnold will NOT be composing Skyfall. I likes his score for QOS, but i think it is realy freshing to have another and possible difrent composer.

Worse:

#9: EON announcing Bond films will return to being released every 2 years. I think there mean Bond 24 wil be released in 2014 and Bond 25 in 2016 atleast.

#1: Skyfall IS going to be made. Are there any doubt Bond 23 not going to be made.

#3: Ralph Fiennes is cast in Skyfall. Now i have seen the trailer i give him a element of doubt. Of course it will be based on how the chacter he play turn out in Skyfall (and if he returns in Bond 24).