The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Best Music/Video Editor of MI6*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited August 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694

Comments

• @joearlon gets my vote. Love his dubsteb vids.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I must go with the silent @TomWaldek. His Vesper Chronicles trailer made me soil my custom 007 patterned boxers.
    @Chigawa receives my vote! Even though his profile says he only has one comment, and he hasn't been on anytime recently, I have seen his Youtube videos where he re-makes Bond movie trailers in his own style. They are more than outstanding! His talent is un-matched in this area!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    @TomWaldek, by far. The guy is a genius.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    @TomWaldek, please return!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    @JMY I love his music!
  • Any chance I could get onto this list? I know it's a bit late hahah
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    DamnCoffee wrote:
    Any chance I could get onto this list? I know it's a bit late hahah

You are. 5th from the top, mate.
  • Oh, so I am! Didn't see that. :)
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    @TomWaldek, definately. His trailers are better than the official ones.
  • @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Haven't been around in a while, but wanted to say thank you for remembering me! I had all but left off the place for a while after starting the new job.
    edited December 2013 Posts: 28,694
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Haven't been around in a while, but wanted to say thank you for remembering me! I had all but left off the place for a while after starting the new job.
    No worries, mate. We tried to get as many deserving nominees as we could to be in the running for the awards, and you fit the bill. I hope life and your career are all going well for you since your departure. :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I see the one and only DTK managed to be nominated.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I see the one and only DTK managed to be nominated.

Yes, that name really jumped out at me, too! I guess he must have pulled the wool over the judges' eyes at that point in his "career".
  • @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Haven't been around in a while, but wanted to say thank you for remembering me! I had all but left off the place for a while after starting the new job.
    No worries, mate. We tried to get as many deserving nominees as we could to be in the running for the awards, and you fit the bill. I hope life and your career are all going well for you since your departure. :)

Very well! I'm working for a marketing firm and am in post-production for an indie horror flick (that I did not direct) that we are preparing for VOD distribution, and in the process of writing a feature to get back to directing.

I'll try to be a bit more present now that my living situation is more concrete. Hope everyone is doing just as well.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Austin_Madding, nice to hear things are going well for you, and please keep us updated on the film! There are a lot of die-hard horror fans on these forums, including myself, and I know that I would be more than willing to check it out.
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 33
    @Creasy47
    Will do! It's a very low-budget production, less than 50k, but with some great 80s-style effects combined with a found-footage style (at producer's direction) and featuring the new rising horror star, Bill Oberst Jr. (Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies) and I was very lucky to get to act opposite him.

Trailer: