Skyfall cameos

edited August 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 4,400
Something I noticed looking at the trailers, two of the names of the mi6 agents leaked on youtube are Skyfall crew members: Andy Surry and Steve Benelisha
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1368118/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1309401/

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Yeah, we pointed that out in the trailer thread, I believe. If not that one, then one of them, there are too many of the same sort of thread flowing around.
    surely there should be a succinct place to discuss a particular topic. If everything is thrown in one or two trailer threads everything will become a mess. This should be a place to discuss any future news on Skyfall cameos.

Personally i think the names in the youtube video are a neat touch.
    I've always liked seeing stuff like that, too, especially name tags on doors or what have you of crew members. There's a classroom scene in Insidious, and the director's name is written up on the board. Always a nice touch.

Some people were trying to piece together who the other names belong to, whether they're random or not, but I haven't heard much more on it.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Actually, I pointed that out in the Trailer 2 Discussion thread. So here is the re-post to have it in the appropriate thread:

Some (if not all) of the agents exposed on YouTube have been named after crew members working on the production. There is Paul Inglis (art director) and Steve Benelisha (Special Effects Technician).
    (Edited:) Andrew Surry is assistant to executive producer.
    Could not find references for Mansur Dimka, though.

This is a very charming In-joke!
    Ahh, that was you, apologies for not giving credit to you, @zebrafish. I knew it was hidden somewhere.

Nobody could find references for Ben Daheer or Mansur Dimka, after searching around online.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's a nice touch I think. A neat idea for a thank you to the crew.
  • The producers could take advantage to expand the characters and story out of the movie...