Shutting down th pipeline-Daf question

edited August 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 126
I dont know, but I didnt think how Wint and kidd did that made sense.

I know they had to got to each stop to shut down the pipeline, but Why did they physically let the diamonds pass from each stop. Why didnt they just keep the diamonds and give them to blofeld when they got them from the dentist and go and kill each person on the trail after ? Dont ya think Blofeld knew the route?

Also, even if they just directly too the diamonds from the dentist to Blofeld,The mi6 wouldnt be able to get any information from the people from the pipeline in time to stop it. The laser was ready to go.If anything- taking all that time and killing the people would alert mi6 agents.

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Yet again, we have another thread that this will go in. Do a search for threads before making a new topic, please:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1077/parts-of-bond-movies-that-dont-make-sense/p3
  • yet again, a smart aleck mod...I have to search through hundreds of threads and post an answer to a specific question? You should be thankful for me, bro. Without people like me , you would have no power, dude.

There can be Kim Kardashian threads, but i cant have this one. This place is joke.
  • yet again, a smart aleck mod...I have to search through hundreds of threads and post an answer to a specific question? You should be thankful for me, bro. Without people like me , you would have no power, dude.

There can be Kim Kardashian threads, but i cant have this one? This place is a joke.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm not a mod, you don't have to search through hundreds of pages of threads, I'm not thankful for having to go out of my way to help YOU, I'm not your bro, nor do I have any power over you.

Mods close duplicate threads. If you took the time to read the Terms & Conditions and the How-to Guide, you wouldn't have an attitude.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 126
    Yet again, we have another thread that this will go in

My attitude? That statement above is full of attitude. You didnt think I would pick up on it.

Why do you care if you arent a mod? Let them do it. So If I have a question, I have to look through pages of threads 1st to see if there is a topic I can put my specific question in?

Then I Have to hope somebody is gonna read the end of a thread that has several responses on it, when I can do this and get an answer quicker? I have to do that so People can have their Kim Kardashian threads?
  • A bunch of my threads got closed when I joined. Here's a tip: Don't use the forum search bar. It's f*cking terrible. Just google mi6community followed by what you're thinking of starting a thread on.
  • I might just stick with The bond board on imdb. they know just as much and they arent as rigid and anal.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    All right, enough of this!

I was going to give this thread a pass and see what sort of constructive debate the next few posts would bring. Instead, the train derailed itself even before leaving the station. Too much frustration and nonsense. Another bit of forum space wasted.
This discussion has been closed.