Mission 4 is Licence To Kill

edited July 2012 in 007 Gaming Posts: 669
The third mission, which I suspect to be based on Goldfinger, was supposed to be released in a few days. But, other than that, IMDB has credited another voice actor under the title "Sanchez Soldier", which leads us to identify the fourth mission as Licence To Kill, that's all. However, one mission is remaining as the sixth one is officially revealed to be based on Skyfall with Naomi Harris and Rory Kinnear are formally signed in.

Comments

• Couldn't those ' soldiers' just be part of the multiplayer? I mean: I'd love for LTK to be a mission, but that two 'soldiers' have been credited reminds me of MP skins.
    LTK without Dalton just won't be the same...
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Amyome else heard the rumour that SF will be download content only!!??
    Amyome else heard the rumour that SF will be download content only!!??

Not just a rumour sadly, I think it was confirmed. This just gives me another reason not to buy the game, since I don't have xbox live, which means I'll be missing out. There's no reason why they couldn't just push the release back a week or two and put SF on the disc. They probably didn't do this because of COD coming out, but 007 legends isn't gonna sell that well anyway.
  • LTK without Dalton just won't be the same...

We going to do this for every mission?
    LTK without Dalton just won't be the same...

We going to do this for every mission?

LTK is my favourite Bond film and the main reason for that is Dalton, so I think I have the right to complain about it. I was hoping they wouldn't use Dalton's films when I found out none of the past Bonds were in the game. Final nail in the coffin for me, this, along with SF only being included as DLC, and the gameplay and graphics being the same as reloaded, I'm definetly not buying it now.

I wonder if they'll have Robert Davi.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'll wait for Goldfinger to be announced first before getting worked up over this.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Just because some IMDB credit listing states something does not mean anything is confirmed at all. It's IMDB, I don't see what's so hard to understand about not trusting that site.

Anyway, you could be right on both accounts of GF and LTK, but I shall wait and see.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    If it is LTK, I'm rather disappointed. I'd rather have TLD.
  • I would also like to hear Timothy's voice as Bond again and see his Bond again. A shame they have to use DC for every Bond.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    - Moonraker
    - On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    - Goldfinger
    - Licence To Kill
    - Die Another Day
    - Skyfall (DLC)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    By all means repost in the link in Murdock's post.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.