THE HARDEST DECISION FOR A BOND FAN

DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
edited July 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 260
If you had to vote one way, which would you prefer. Here's the question.

Kim Kardashian as a Bond girl or..
A Black actor playing James Bond..

I'm not a Kim kardashian fan by no means, but if I had to choose out of those 2 choices, it would definitely be Kim Kardashian as a Bond girl, it would definitely hurt the series reputation but nowhere as much as a black bond would, atleast in my opinion.

Now then, tell me your decision?

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    This thread will only end up going one way.

This is stupid question. It's like asking would you rather a convicted arsonist or disabled person be employed as a fireman. The answer is neither.
  • DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
    edited July 2012 Posts: 260
    come on Samuel, dig deep down within yourself and pick a choice. I know you prefer one over the other atleast alittle bit
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I find this thread to be utterly stupid and to serve no purpose other than to ignite unnecessary flaming. Mods, just close this pathetic attempt at a so-called "discussion".
  • DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
    why cant you just pick a choice? are you scared or something?
  • A black actor being Bond. I don't care about race as long as they are good.
    My decision is that your question and this discussion is completely pointless.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 2,782
    it's not a hard decision at all:

the women's beach volleyball is on now in full hd, put that on.

are you the media ho's PR poodle? There's a thread about this ho already. Plus I think DC kicked her into touch a few months ago.

By the way that German beach ball volley team is hot, nice colour scheme as well, black little nothings...Laura Ludwig and Sara Goller and it's raining this is good telly.

Can you try another question that we can all mass debate to please?

I love it when they give each other a hug and pat after each point...jump higher please please jump higher.

Oh wow they're doing the two finger pointy thing behind their backs - hot hot hot.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    ^ I much prefer your commentary to BBC!! lol
    This is pretty stupid. Anyway, black Bond. I'm a big Bond fan and it wasn't a hard decision at all for me, in fact it was a really easy one.

You've obviously just started this thread to try and stir things up, it'll just end up in more pointless arguments about Bond being black, with some comments that give a reason and others that are borderline racist. This thread will be closed soon I reckon.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    That's exactly what this thread is for: to stir up trouble. Don't even answer, people, just ignore it and move on.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I don't even see how this could be 'the hardest decision...'.

Bottom line, this thread can only end up in pointless bickering and nonsensical mockery. CLOSED.
This discussion has been closed.