"Quiet...Watch this!" ...say what?

Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
edited July 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 642
Do we have any lipsync experts on board?
Just been watching TSWLM and Anya never says "Quiet...Watch this!" just before she reverses into Jaws. She appears to say an expletive at one point just before Bonds reaction. Could this be an outake redubbed?

Check it out let us know.

Comments

• oo7oo7
    <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/85nthy7mSNs?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/85nthy7mSNs?version=3&hl=en_GB"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I think she says it.

Either way, I have a clearer example: "James! How do we get out?" When Tracy yells this in OHMSS, her lips just don't move.
  • oo7oo7
    Whats the scene you are talking about, I cant place it?
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    ^ Stock car scene, Tracey searching for an exit.

^^ a bit like Q's "Now pay attention" in Thunderball.
    ...but none of these beat "Cai..Cai..Cairo" !!
    OHMSS is full of great examples.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Cai Cai Cairo is awesome in its badness. I used to hate this moment so much, it nearly destroyed the PTS for me. Now I embrace it. Camp was never this good.
    Zekidk wrote:

My favorite is 'Mmmmm! Royal Beluga-- North of the Caspian!' while Lazenby's mouth is stuffed

mouth.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    There's a scene when Bond and M are underground in the dilapidated train tunnel in DAD where the camera is behind Bond, and his mouth is moving, but he either isn't saying anything, or the words obviously don't match the movement. Either way, it always annoys me.
    ^ Stock car scene, Tracey searching for an exit.

^^ a bit like Q's "Now pay attention" in Thunderball.
    ...but none of these beat "Cai..Cai..Cairo" !!

Oh yes, that Q line in Thunderball gets me every time. So blatantly obvious, just like the Cairo line you mentioned.
    Zekidk wrote:

Yes, it sure is! There's the one where Lazenby is walking towards the car where Draco's men are taking him outside of the hotel, and he says something like "you've thought everything, let's make up a foursome", and his mouth is not even close to moving.
    Zekidk wrote:

My favorite is 'Mmmmm! Royal Beluga-- North of the Caspian!' while Lazenby's mouth is stuffed

mouth.jpg

She's got a massive mouth........

lol yeah- just to add to what I wrote, I googled 'talking with your mouth full' and that was one of the first ones I found :P

Picture that, except with caviar and Lazenby.....while talking