Blood stone

edited July 2012 in 007 Gaming Posts: 12
Are people still online for this game. I might get it for cheap and I want to make sure people still play it. Sorry if this is already in a thread.

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    There are already threads for this. Try and use the search function next time:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2196/blood-stone-appreciation/p3

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/453/online-multiplayer-bloodstone-360-ge2010-wii/p1

As for your question - if nobody replies in those or other already-created threads - you can try the 'Bloodstone' forums on www.gamefaqs.com. They're usually a fairly decent indicator as to how active the online is, though I checked them for 'Quantum of Solace' a while back and they were empty, yet the online (Xbox 360) was fairly busy.
    Ok thanks anyone else still play blood stone on ps3??
    No idea. I played it about six months after it was released on the PS3, and the community was still pretty full. I'm sure it still has some players on it.
    Ok thanks anyone else know??
    I wish I did, but unfortunately I do not have the PS3 version, but the Xbox 360 version, for which I do not have Xbox Live because I'd rather not pay that much just to play with other people. I can play online for free on the Wii on GoldenEye! Still though, I can imagine that Blood Stone is a riot of fun to play online, it's a pity I don't have a PS3 for just that!
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 12
    Ok so I'm not crazy to get it and there will be people online thanks anyone else play blood stone online ps3??
    Please anyone else I just wanna know for sure there are still people online before I buy the game...that's all thanks
    Aweaver10 wrote:
    Please anyone else I just wanna know for sure there are still people online before I buy the game...that's all thanks

Watch the double posts - this thread is going to get deleted soon, so you're better off posting in other threads, going to www.gamefaqs.com, or just dropping the matter entirely. Thus, be sure to edit your posts instead of posting again, it's spammy.

You're best bet: buy the game used from GameStop for a week and find out: if the online is still pretty active, keep the game. If not, return it at any GameStop.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Who would want to still play it? The multiplayer is tacked on garbage.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @Aweaver10: please search our archives before starting a new thread. @Creasy47's links will do fine. Also, watch the double posts. Thank you.

@Creasy47's: you correctly pointed out that a thread already exists. Then please don't continue posting here. The thread, at that point, has been 'contaminated'. ;-) You wish to further advice a member, which we welcome by the way, you can always PM said member. By continuing building posts here, you leave the unfortunate impression that the thread is as active as any other when it is due for lockdown. Many members don't read beyond the last couple of posts. I'm sure you understand. Thank you, friend.
This discussion has been closed.