Comments

This is just Spam Mr BG

It has no relevance to discussions and is not worth a new thread, a rather unnecessary news item, with all due respect
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,400
    Spam? Right.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,528
    =bg= wrote:
    Spam? Right. An article that has Rosamund Pike in it. Man, you know, you go out of your way, you find a Bond referenced link, clearly it is, and this is what you get. This Is Just Spam Mr. BG. And people jump up so fast to hurry and say WE ALREADY HAVE THESE THREADS. Well, SORRY I picked the wrong 'category.' Wow. Fine, whatever, guys.

You're either being incredibly disrespectful, or heavily sarcastic. It's spam because we don't need yet another thread opened for absolutely no reason when there are already other threads for it. It would be the same as, for example, me opening a new thread saying that Bond Film A is better than Bond Film B because _____, when we already have a thread for it. It just takes up space.

Stop acting like a child.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited July 2012 Posts: 4,399
    there is a simple 'search' bar at the top of the main discussion board, try that out first before posting, to make sure no threads on the topic, or no thread which could pertain to your topic is already up..

secondly, this isn't really noteworthy news - i could do a google image search and find better.... i admire the effort =bg=, but snobbery and attitudes will get you nowhere on this forum... just suck it up and move on, no biggie - it's happened to all of us at some point.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Closed
This discussion has been closed.