Quick question to all.

edited July 2012 in News Posts: 822
Does anyone have Skyfall script pages, not storyboards that they can send to me over email. If you do, just message me. Thanks a lot!

Comments

• MrBondMrBond Station S
    Haven't you been warned once about this @TheBondFan ?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Yes, did you not read the previous mod response before your last topic (on this exact subject) was closed? It's prohibited and illegal, I'm sure. Stop.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I don't know of any warnings about this that @TheBondFan received, but still, I don't understand why you would want the complete plot spoiled. That's why I have cut and run out of all Skyfall spoiler filled threads months ago.
    I don't know of any warnings about this that @TheBondFan received, but still, I don't understand why you would want the complete plot spoiled. That's why I have cut and run out of all Skyfall spoiler filled threads months ago.

It's this thread, which was closed but an hour ago:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3546/skyfall-script.#Item_4
    MrBond wrote:
    Haven't you been warned once about this @TheBondFan ?
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Yes, did you not read the previous mod response before your last topic (on this exact subject) was closed? It's prohibited and illegal, I'm sure. Stop.

They said that the pictures of pages could not be POSTED, but there's nothing wrong with contacting me if you have any and then using Email.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @JamesPage already kindly warned you. If anyone posts things here or sends PMs to you on this forum it hurts MI6. Like @Agent007391 said in the other thread that you didn't learn your lesson from, just wait for the film.
    @TheBondFan, actually, you're wrong. A mod told you to not post requests again - which you clearly just did. He said the script is seen as illegal copyrighted material, and if someone posted it or sent it to you, either way, would be seen as just. Thus, you misread the advice given to you.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    As @James Page pointed out.
    Nope, this would be illegal as it's copyrighted material that has not been released to the public. Please don't post requests again.

DO NOT ASK AGAIN.
This discussion has been closed.