Roger Moore Records 007 Birthday Song

2»

Comments

• edited July 2012 Posts: 774
    Don't worry if you missed it the first time around, here it is again! What's scary is that it's starting to grow on me.
    I was about to terminate it about the 40 second mark but stuck with it to the end..

It's actually not too bad... don't know what all the furore was about..
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    LOL! I find it extremely funny! 'Happy Birsday' indeed, Mr. Bond!
    This sounds inappropriate.
  • tqbtqb
    i guess when you have money...
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Happy bursdee, come on...
    There's nothing bad about this. It's all in good fun. Hey, I'm just glad that Sir Rog willingly and lovingly embraces the role that made him a legend. On his web site in the forum where fans ask him questions, some one asked him this in June: Several years ago, Rog was on stage with Queen Elizabeth, celebrating a UNICEF event. A curtain, in which the Queen was going to push some button to unveil a plaque, got stuck and the curtain refused to budge for the Queen. A fan asked what was the nature of his "service to her majesty" that day. Rog said: "Of course, being her number one secret agent, I dived in to save the day......well, actually, I leaned across and gave it a tug."
    I think that's what Tanya Roberts did in the shower scene with Moore also...
    I think that's what Tanya Roberts did in the shower scene with Moore also...

=)) Oh how are sense of humours are too alike!