The Furious Five

edited July 2012 in 007 Gaming Posts: 7
Hi, as most of you know their was a out brake of 007 games around 2003 to 2006. The five games where Agent Under Fire, NightFire, Goldeneye rogue, For every thing or nothing, and From russia with love. They made these games for the Gamecube, Playstation 2, and Xbox. Who thinks what games are the best and what system to play it on.

Comments

Nightfire and Everything Or Nothing are best. I played them on ps2 but apparently the Gamecube versions are just as good.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    If we're talking about the games that launched on the PS2/XBX/CG:

1. Nightfire
    2. Everything or Noting
    3. Agent Under Fire

Having played NF on both the PS2 & PC, I found that the game was better on console.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Nightfire is better at PS2, because the graphics are even better.
    1. 007 NIGHTFIRE- GameCube (the greatest James Bond game ever made, of all time, and only playable on the GameCube for the full experience!)
    2. From Russia with Love- GameCube (quite entertaining despite the lack of consistency with the actual movie storyline)
    3. Everything or Nothing- Playstation 2
    4. GoldenEye Rogue Agent- Playstation 2
    5. Agent Under Fire- GameCube
    Rogue Agent
    Nightfire
    Agent Under Fire
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,468
    1.) Nightfire
    2.) Agent Under Fire
    3.) Everything or Nothing

My favorite James Bond game of all time is GE on the N64, followed by QoS on the 360. I only played the demo for FRWL, and I never got a chance to play GE: RA.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    1.) Everything or Nothing
    2.) Agent Under Fire
    3.) From Russia with Love
    4.) Nightfire
    1. Agent Under Fire
    2. Rouge Agent
    3. Night fire
    4.Everything or Nothing

Have not played From Russia With Love so dont know where to put it.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Creasy47 wrote:
    1.) Nightfire
    2.) Agent Under Fire
    3.) Everything or Nothing

My favorite James Bond game of all time is GE on the N64, followed by QoS on the 360. I only played the demo for FRWL, and I never got a chance to play GE: RA.

Well i can say that you're not losing anything in not playing GERA, it's not a good game, tho it's gameplay is good.

about FRWL, its a good game, but as some MI6 members says, it escapes from the main story of the original movie.
    If FRWL was an original story I would've enjoyed it much more, but it's really too different from the original film for me to enjoy it.

Anyway, my favourite Bond game is Nightfire, then EON, then GE N64. I don't mind Agent Underfire, TWINE n64, TND on the ps1 and Quantum Of Solace either.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Hmmm I see this nightfire game is highly regarded. I still have my ps2 and gamecube. Which version if the game is better? I might pick it up tomorrow from my local CEX.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I think the gamecube version is meant to be the best. But the PC version is not as good as the console version.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I see. Well, the games are dirt cheap and I only have 1 game for the game cube, metal gear solid twin snakes (the reason I bought a game cube in the first place) so I might as well get another game for it.
  • Nightfire was the best Bond game. I still have mine for the PS2.