If you could be Bond in any Bond film which would you want to be in the most?

MurdockMurdock The minus world
edited July 2012 in Trivia & Games Posts: 16,330
I'm sure alot of us have dreamed of being James Bond at one point. I've always wanted to be in the Brosnan Bond films to adventure about in the magnificent fantasy world. so tell me fellow agents...which Bond film would you want to be in where you were in Bond's shoes and why.

I would want to be Bond in....

GoldenEye: The tank chase. hehe.
Moonraker: The Finale on the Space Station.
Die Another Day: Exploring the Ice Palace.
You Only Live Twice: Exploring Blofeld's Volcano
and
The Spy Who Loved Me: Exploring Atlantic and driving underwater in the Lotus....and Naomi. :D

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Guess what? Goldeneye.
    The one and only.

And by now, maybe Skyfall too.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Goldeneye, in every scene.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:

Really? I'm positively shocked. You always struck me as a Dalton guy... ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Creasy47 wrote:

Same here buddy. ^_^
    I guess OHMSS while filming the Piz Gloria sequences. Imagine being stuck up on that mountain with those international beauties?
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 774
    Bond in Thunderball. Best Bond, beautiful location, best Bond women, opportunity for some killer one liners, good gadgets, etc.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This'll be a shocker, but CR. Great adventure with a mix of in the field action and intrigue at the table, and then there is the woman. The one and only Vesper, who I should pretty much just make a shrine for now to save face. But seriously, what a lass. The only downside: I end the film in a downer, and my woman dead.
    OHMSS69 wrote:
    I guess OHMSS while filming the Piz Gloria sequences. Imagine being stuck up on that mountain with those international beauties?

Another excellent choice. :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,471
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, haha, you caught me! CR isn't a bad pick, though, it would be in my Top 3. You get to sprint around Madagascar, bed the beautiful Vesper, win over $100,000,000 - though it won't be appreciated for long - and you are in some excellent fight scenes.

Me, I'll fight an ex-best friend and colleague, bed Izabella Scorupco, and unleash hell through factories, libraries, railroads, and satellites using AK-47's, tanks, and my trusty PPK.

@Murdock, good pick. :)
    This'll be a shocker, but CR. Great adventure with a mix of in the field action and intrigue at the table, and then there is the woman. The one and only Vesper, who I should pretty much just make a shrine for now to save face. But seriously, what a lass. The only downside: I end the film in a downer, and my woman dead.

I Would do the espionage stuff and the card game...but all the stunts....oh boy. I'd fail at those big time. xD

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Thunderball. Getting Claudine Auger AND Luciana Paluzzi in the same film? Every man's dream.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Not OHMSS(too sad to have my wife killed on our wedding day) and not CR(the chair scene. OUCH!!!).

I would say TLD for Kara and the plot, MR for Holly, the locations and the excitement of going into outer space, and TB since Bond is the ulitmate superconfident uberman in that one not to mention the best distaff supporting cast (Volpe, Domino, Paula, Patricia and Mlle. la Porte) in the entire Bond series.
    Although I didn't care for the movie itself, I've gotta say Thunderball. Being stuck in Nassua with Domino and Fiona Volpe along with countless other bikini-clad beauties, sign me up. :D
    Moonraker I'd imagine. Wasn't a great year for women, but the locations more than componsated for it. Get into adventures in Venice, Rio, (outer space even), I don't know, just sounds quite appealing

I would not however, be 'attempting re-entry' with Lois Chiles, so stuff that..
    MR

Rio de Janeiro and Venice. And apart from a few occasions wasn't that dangerous.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,629
    1. FRWL-I would get to run Istanbul
    2. CR-Poker, Vesper and Solange. Couldn't think of three better reasons to do this mission
    3. TB-Between Domino, Fiona and Paula, I'd forget about looking for nukes.
    4. GE-Foreplay with Xenia
    5. OP-PTS and exotic India. Plus, I'd get to see a circus.
    6. TLD-Pass on Afghanistan, but the rest seems like fun.
    7. DN-For the sole purpose of making Honey's honey on the beach.
    8. YOLT-Tiger would make sure the ladies took care of me.
    9. MR-Just to see what it's like to be in space.
    10. GF-The least strenuous of Bond's missions.
    11. OHMSS-The angels offset the marriage part.
    12. FYEO-The skiing and rock climbing is good.
    13. AVTAK-There's worse places to visit than Paris and San Francisco.
    14. LTK-To satisfy my violent urges.
    15. DAF-Gambling and the sideshot of Plenty.
    16. TND-I hear Hamburg is nice.
    17. QOS-At least this mission would be over quickly.
    18. LALD-The voodoo stuff would give me the heebie jeebies.
    19. TWINE-I'd have to end the mission early because at some point, I'd shoot Denise Richards.
    20. TMWTGG-I don't think I could get past the sumo cheek grabbing, forcing a bullet out of my digestive system, throwing the kid overboard, riding with Pepper and having school girls defend my honor.
    21. TSWLM-I couldn't possibly carry a wooden statue throughout the mission.
    22. DAD-Here's my Walther M, I'm out.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 12,837
    CR, but I'd run away with the money.

Just kidding, I'd go with MR, or maybe TLD.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Moved to Trivia.

If anyone can not find their threads in General Discussion (which is for non Bond related chat) then check the other sections.
  • This'll be a shocker, but CR. Great adventure with a mix of in the field action and intrigue at the table, and then there is the woman. The one and only Vesper, who I should pretty much just make a shrine for now to save face. But seriously, what a lass. The only downside: I end the film in a downer, and my woman dead.

There would be, of course, the small matter of having your nuts completely and utterly smashed by a maniac with a rope....

X_X
  • Whilst I'm a big DC fan, for me to live out a movie, gotta be Goldfinger, the PTS, the Golf, the Aston and of course.. Pussy Galore.... ^:)^

There would be, of course, the small matter of having your nuts completely and utterly smashed by a maniac with a rope....

X_X

Well, I could only hope that Mr. White wouldn't take his precious time.
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Whilst I'm a big DC fan, for me to live out a movie, gotta be Goldfinger, the PTS, the Golf, the Aston and of course.. Pussy Galore.... ^:)^

And of course the jail cell. Yeah, fun times there. I can hear Bond now, singing with a Scottish accentuation as it was Sean in the role: GOD, THE LORD SAID GO DOWN, MOSES, WAY DOWN IN EGYPT LAND...TELL ALL PHARAOES TO LET MY PEOPLE GO! TELL ALL PHARAOES TO LET ME PEOPLE GO!!!

^
    If anyone gets what show that reference is from, I will be impressed.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 152
    I would say Thunderball for sure, but I wouldn't want to get shot in the leg, so I'm going to have to go with Diamonds Are Forever.
  • The least torture/captivity/injury you would have in QOS, but also the least fun. :) I would choose MR, TSWLM or YOLT.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited July 2012 Posts: 15,690
    TMWTGG - because I'd be goofing around with J.W. Pepper, discovering the great city of Macau, bedding Miss Anders and Miss Goodnight. :)
    TMWTGG - because I'd be goofing around with J.W. Pepper, discovering the great city of Macau, bedding Miss Anders and Miss Goodnight. :)

You'd pass up a good time between the sheets with Gemma in QoS!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

I'd be her bf in real life :)

Err its gonna have to be Skyfall just because of Berenice! :D ;)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople

She would be lubed up.

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    I'd like to sound clever and cultured and say something like OHMSS or CR, but who am I kidding? It'd have to be MR. Why? Five reasons: Venice, Rio, space, totty and lots of cheap innuendo. In short, it would be bliss... ;)