Official 007.com Youtube channel update with Desiging Bond's Look feature

M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
edited July 2012 in News Posts: 4,444
Official 007.com Youtube channel update with Desiging Bond's Look feature.

Include interview with older costume designer Lindy Hemming and some one who speak about past costume designs.

The feature isn't not yet seen on 007.com, but the youtube page whas first too with Michael G Wilson message before there at it on 007.com. So expect it wil been seen soon on 007.com too.

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Vey good!
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Intresting featurette! Even though i first thought it was a production diary from SF.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,182
    Very interesting video. Although I'm sure some people will be disappointed by the lack of Lazenby and Dalton references.

There is also this one:

I haven't seen the Inside Bond documentaries in ages, but I think those clips with Sir Ken Adam are brand new. Exciting stuff!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    This is all completely new material. Fantastic and really, we should have nothing less.

Thanks for linking these two videos.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Amazing documentaries, both of them. But Designing Bond's Look, however, is by far my favourite, as tailoring is very close to my own heart.
    Thanks for sharing these two new videos! :D Absolutely perfect timing too as me and my girlfriend will be going to the Designing Bond at the Barbican this saturday afternoon!

It cannot come soon enough and will let you know what its like upon our return. Unless someone else goes on the opening day on Friday!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Before I watch these two featurettes, I must ask. Are there any spoilers?

Almost unrelated to Skyfall, actually.
    Sorry but it wasn't that good this one.
    I'm eager to know about the music, both Newman's and the theme!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Almost unrelated to Skyfall, actually.
    Nice! I shall watch!
    Those were awesome!
    Fantastic. Brand new interviews in HD. I hope this will just be a teaser for some of the the new special features for the BLu-ray set.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 6,601
    deleted
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    What was deleted @Germanlady ?

xxx
  • AussieBond wrote:
    Fantastic. Brand new interviews in HD. I hope this will just be a teaser for some of the the new special features for the BLu-ray set.

It would be nice to get a good long documentary about the Barbican exhibit on the 50th anniversary Blu-rays...