Recast famous films with MI6Community members !

DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
edited June 2012 in General Movies & TV Posts: 15,690
We all know each other well by now... so let's recast some famous films/tv shows using members of this community ! :)

I'll start.

'Ocean's 11'

Danny Ocean.... DarthDimi
Virgil Malloy....... 00Beast
Terry Benedict........... WizardofIce
Livingston Dell....... BAIN123
Rusty Ryan......... 0Brady
Frank Catton............ thelivingroyale
Turk Malloy............ forgotmyusername
Reuben Tishkoff......... SirHenryLeeChaChing
Yen............. M_Balje
Saul Bloom.............. doubleoego
Linus Caldwell............ thelordflasheart

Comments

• edited June 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Haha okay,

Inception.

James Page (Saito) comes to Samuel (Cobb) about stopping Marketto (Rob Fischer) from releasing his exclusive news to other Bond sites.

Dimi plays Arthur
    Germanlady plays Ariadne
    DaltonCraig plays Mal ( haha ;) )
    and I play Eames

BBWOOOOMMMMMM
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited June 2012 Posts: 15,690
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    DaltonCraig plays Mal ( haha ;) )

:)) I shall channel the feminine side in me
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Who is Rusty in the original Ocean's?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

He is played by Brad Pitt.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694

He is played by Brad Pitt.

I know. The 60s version though, that I want to see but can never find. :( Fingers crossed it's Dean Martin!

EDIT: Never mind. There are different supporting characters.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited June 2012 Posts: 13,894
    Rusty wasn't in the original, and far far superior, Ocean's. The equivalent character was Sam (Dean Martin).

You just don't remake a Sinatra film. What's next, Owen Wilson in The Naked Runner? [-X
    DarthDimi as Darth Vader in Star Wars.

Creasy47 as John Creasy in Man On Fire.

WizardOfIce as Gilbert in The Inbetweeners movie.

I'll try and think of more.
    WizardOfIce as Gilbert in The Inbetweeners movie.

That made me laugh :)) :))
    shadowonthesun (what happened to him anyway?), as the boy in Jurassic Park. Both are really annoying.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    He wandered into the T-Rex paddock and he hasn't been seen since.
    Sleeping with the fishes?
    Luds as Agent Smith from The Matrix.
    @DC007 in the supporting role of every non-Bond Roger Moore film.
    Since he started a thread campaigning to bring him back, 007RogerMoore as Pepper in LALD/TMWTGG.
    By the way, since DaltonCraig007 nominated me for the position of Virgil Malloy, might I ask, who is that? I've never seen Ocean's 11.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Well you are being compared to Brad Pitt in a sort of charming role, so its rather a compliment. Rent the movie. It's fun.
    00Beast wrote:
    By the way, since DaltonCraig007 nominated me for the position of Virgil Malloy, might I ask, who is that? I've never seen Ocean's 11.

He is played by Casey Affleck. You are the brother of @forgotmyusername !!

I'm glad I get to be Catton, Bernie Mac is a legend.
    @DC007 in the supporting role of every non-Bond Roger Moore film.

Good thing you didn't cast me IN A ROLE that Sir Rog has played... I simply am not good enough to replace Sir Rog... as a matter of fact, no one can replace Roger Moore.
    Well you are being compared to Brad Pitt in a sort of charming role, so its rather a compliment. Rent the movie. It's fun.

No, not Brad...
    edited July 2012 Posts: 15,690

No, not Brad...

In that case I cast you as........... JOHN PATRICK MASON from 'The Rock'.

No, not Brad...

In that case I cast you as........... JOHN MASON from 'The Rock'.
    Who?

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars

No, not Brad...

Well you can tell I am waking up. Sorry! Please correctly write up the character.

No, not Brad...

In that case I cast you as........... JOHN MASON from 'The Rock'.
    Who?

Capit_n_John_Patrick_Mason.jpg

So who gets to be Nick Cage and chase him in a Ferrari?
    Who of us is Mason in this? I'm lost... :-/
    edited July 2012 Posts: 15,690

DarthDimi, because he is a geek like Cage. Judging from the funny pairs of cartoon-themed socks and underpants Dimi has in his room, he is a legend like Cage

You.

DarthDimi, because he is a geek like Cage. Judging from the funny pairs of cartoon-themed socks and underpants Dimi has in his room, he is a legend like Cage

You.
    I CAN'T TAKE SEAN'S PLACE!
    I tried to imagine one but it's hard, I don't think I know you that well to cast you.
  • We all know each other well by now... so let's recast some famous films/tv shows using members of this community ! :)

I'll start.

'Ocean's 11'

Danny Ocean.... DarthDimi
    Virgil Malloy....... 00Beast
    Terry Benedict........... WizardofIce
    Livingston Dell....... BAIN123
    Rusty Ryan......... 0Brady
    Frank Catton............ thelivingroyale
    Turk Malloy............ forgotmyusername
    Reuben Tishkoff......... SirHenryLeeChaChing
    Yen............. M_Balje
    Saul Bloom.............. doubleoego
    Linus Caldwell............ thelordflasheart

Is that the guy who is smoking stogies? I don't at all look like that guy (more like a cross between Peter Frampton and the late singer of Warrant Jani Lane during my younger days), but the stogie part you'd have right :\">