taken 2 copying skyfall

edited June 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 21
anyone think taken 2 is copying skyfall after watching the trailer?

Comments

• tqbtqb
    because it takes place in instanbul?
    Can a mod please lock this because I see no point to this thread. The only thing the same is Istanbul
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This is almost as bad as the whole "Bond is the same as Bourne because...uh...they both take place in Europe...and...ah...cuz...the endings are like...uh...well, they...ah...LOOK! A DOG DOING A HANDSTAND!" argument.
    This is almost as bad as the whole "Bond is the same as Bourne because...uh...they both take place in Europe...and...ah...cuz...the endings are like...uh...well, they...ah...LOOK! A DOG DOING A HANDSTAND!" argument.

No it isn't and you know it.

:D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Here's the things the two trailers for Skyfall and Taken have in common:
    -Istanbul as a location
    -Guns/gunfire
    -a jumping stunt/scene
    -some fisticuffs

Wow, Taken 2. You naughty little copycat you!!! ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited June 2012 Posts: 40,490
    Here's the things the two trailers for Skyfall and Taken have in common:
    -Istanbul as a location
    -Guns/gunfire
    -a jumping stunt/scene
    -some fisticuffs

Wow, Taken 2. You naughty little copycat you!!! ;)

Guns, you say? My dear sir, this film is an exact copycat of both Bourne and Bond films, along with Die Hard, Saving Private Ryan, Mission: Impossible, Munich, Inception, Blood Diamond, and Body of Lies! I will not be paying to see such trash.

Not only was this topic not necessary and spammy - we already have a Taken 2 thread open - but, @jwxbulldog, you've given me no evidence to even consider this realistic.

Uhm...it's not just that it's Istanbul, they're also chasing across the rooftops. I think that's pretty eerily similar.
    Is this all a dream? I will never understand some people...
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I agree with the majority. Pointless, and we have a Taken2 thread already. Locking this
This discussion has been closed.