MI6 COMMUNITY POLL - COULD I BE JAMES BOND ?

edited May 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 228
Lets spice things up on here in Mi6 community.

This thread is dedicated to all people who wish they could be the legendary agent himself, Bond, James Bond. Simply post a picture of yourself, and ask the question "Do I have the looks or certain creativity that I could bring to Bond". If you'd like you can upload a video of yourself acting or pretending to be Bond as well. We the community will give you honest feedback and reviews. It seems like alot of us on here pay so much attention to other potential candidates playing Bond after Craig's departure, why not focus some attention on ourselves for the role for once for some kicks eh?

Perhaps EON is viewing this thread right now, perhaps Barbara Brocolli will take a lool at your photo or video and say," guys I think we found somebody". Hey ya never know right?

I'll go first, " Do I have a look or could I pass as Bond if given the chance?
Yes I'm only 20 but maybe as a young bond? all honest opinions appreciated! I want the truth!

wbcdbr.jpg

23lah5.jpg

2ciix2.jpg

34njqqs.jpg

im07qs.jpg

Comments

• MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    A good bond should know there's something as a timer on camera's...

O:-)
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 774
    Good chest and delt development. Hit traps more.

(no homo)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Nationality?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Hair colour?
    Can you drive stickshift (gears)?
    Pros
    Cons

Answer some of these and I'll get back to ya.
    Benny wrote:
    Nationality? - European but currently living in the states
    Height? 5'10
    Weight? 165
    Hair colour? Light Brown
    Can you drive stickshift (gears)? no but willing to learn
    Pros - can run for awhile, have taken a few shooting courses/classes in the past,exercise frequently, attended theater for a year and performed 2 Shakespearean plays in front of a audience of 1000+. Would be willing to do most of my own stunts.
    Cons - Acting skills could be tweaked and worked on. Haven't read all the books yet. still have 5 left to cover. I'm not the greatest swimmer.

Answer some of these and I'll get back to ya.

please ask me more!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i would post similar pictures...... but only if the topic was called "Could I Be the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man"
  • Wait. Aren't you American? *narrows eyes with suspicion*
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    HASEROT wrote:
    i would post similar pictures...... but only if the topic was called "Could I Be the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man"

Or 'Could I Play Trevor Reznik, If He Was Born With Pectus Excavatum.' If that's the case, then I could.
    Wait. Aren't you American? *narrows eyes with suspicion*
    Here use this:

fry.PNG?1307468855
  • That's better Master_Dahark. Much better,
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Not sure I understand the purpose of this thread, particularly since we have this thread already. So, locky lock.
This discussion has been closed.