Christian Bale as the next Bond.

edited May 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 135
I can totally see CB as the next Bond. The Dark Knight rises is the last in the franchise. DC has probably just one more Bond mission after SkyFell, and I can't think of a better choice to the franchise, other than the fact that they have the vision to offer me the role.

Comments

• edited May 2012 Posts: 6,601
    Tze tze, there are excisting threads for that... :-S Don't get yourself in trouble.

BTW - I don't see Bale at all. Isn't he kinda not much younger?
    Germanlady wrote:
    Tze tze, there are excisting threads for that... :-S Don't get ourself in trouble.

Despite your sarcasm, there actually are threads for it already. I find it easier when everything is in a proper order. Maybe that's just my personal preference though, please don't take offence.

And I agree, Bale isn't a great age. Plus, Batman becoming Bond? I'm not sure if I like that.
    Volante wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Tze tze, there are excisting threads for that... :-S Don't get ourself in trouble.

Despite your sarcasm, there actually are threads for it already. I find it easier when everything is in a proper order. Maybe that's just my personal preference though, please don't take offence.

And I agree, Bale isn't a great age. Plus, Batman becoming Bond? I'm not sure if I like that.

I am all for order myself, but the structure of this board makes it kinda difficult. The old one was much better and its the same way DTD is done. You have headlines and everything goes in there. Here your posts don't really have a proper home or too few.

Germanlady wrote:
    Volante wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:

I am all for order myself, but the structure of this board makes it kinda difficult. The old one was much better and its the same way DTD is done. You have headlines and everything goes in there. Here your posts don't really have a proper home or too few.

I see your point, I've had a bit of trouble finding older threads myself.
    I don't see Bale as Bond, he's the best Batman, but I don't want him to be OHMSS...
    I just can't imagine him as bond
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    To quote Bond and Q in DAD...
    "You should be able to get through that in a couple of hours."
    "Only took a few seconds Q."

Much like finding the topic regarding potential Bond actors.
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2589/who-shouldcould-be-a-bond-actor/p1

;)
    Please continue in the topic as linked above.
This discussion has been closed.