007 Legends coming also on PC?

edited May 2012 in 007 Gaming Posts: 669
It's not officially confirmed whether 007 Legends will have a PC port or not, but GameTrailers website listed PC into the game"s platforms bar. Well I hope this suggestion will be true.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/007-legends/16353

Comments

• oo7oo7
    Steamworks has been listed at the bottom of the page of 007Legends.com since day one. so unless your nintendo gamecube or the sega gamegear work on steamworks i guess its for the pc.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Great news!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Am I correct in thinking that NF was the last Bond game to get a PC release?
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    I really hope that's true!! Fingers crossed!
    Am I correct in thinking that NF was the last Bond game to get a PC release?
    No, Quantum Of Solace and Bloodstone were also released on PC.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    i hope it is true, i still got a PS2 and no Xbox or PS3, so i'll hope they make it on PC... Please. *-*
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I bet it won't. Eurocom doesn't seem to like PCs. They didn't do NF's PC port, GE2010Reloaded wasn't ported to PC. 007 Legends wasn't initially reported to have a PC version. I don't know why, Eurocom just doesn't seem to like PCs.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Wow, so it is for PS3? Excellent. I thought when it was first announced, it was for 360 and PS3 only; didn't really make sense as to why they would have a certain console to stick with.

I've now gained interest in this, but I won't be 100% sure on a purchase until I see some gameplay.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Great news!

The moment I read the thread title I thought "@Dimi is going to love this".
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JamesBond wrote:
    It's not officially confirmed whether 007 Legends will have a PC port or not, but GameTrailers website listed PC into the game"s platforms bar. Well I hope this suggestion will be true.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/007-legends/16353

Gametrailers also gave Max Payne 3 a 7.4, so they can obviously be imbeciles.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'll believe this when I see it. Until Activision announce it, I still think otherwise. I doubt they'll be a PC release.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    I just noticed what @oo7 said. At the bottom of 007legends.com it says "STEAMWORKS". Click it and you go to their website. You can see it's a game distribution platform for PC and Mac.

I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but I think we're getting a PC release!
    Sorry for reviving this thread from the dead but I just found out about this (yeah I'm a slowpoke) and I am really happy.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/ACTIVISION-007-Legends-PC-CD/dp/B008U5M2C6/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1344538610&sr=1-2
    It looks like it really is for PC. WOO HOO !
  • I asked them on Facebook. Yes, it will be on PC. :D
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    They also confirmed on Twitter:

007 Legends for PC will be available via Steam download in US & will be available as disc & download in Europe.

Great news! :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited September 2012 Posts: 23,536
    gt007 wrote:
    They also confirmed on Twitter:

007 Legends for PC will be available via Steam download in US & will be available as disc & download in Europe.

Great news! :)

Nice, BUT they better not screw us over the way they did back in the days of NF! I don't want a condensed, poorly transferred version with the cover promising me Oddjob or active car chases, whereas the game gives nothing of the sort. NF gave us, PC gamers, the finger, which is why I praise QOS and BS. At least those games ended up fairly complete and playable on a real computer. NF was at best a PC hoax. This is the very reason why I find all the NF love on the boards hallucinating, although I understand where it comes from. ;-)

Pcs rule.