daniel craig should sing skyfall theme!

edited April 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 16
Sort of a joke but check out this song that daniel sings! From film Infamous

Comments

• Mamma Mia 2
    Starring Daniel Craig
    Maybe do the salsa in SkyFall too. or even tap-dance!
    I've wanted a Bond-bondgirl dance for a VERY long time. Has there ever been one?
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    I've wanted a Bond-bondgirl dance for a VERY long time. Has there ever been one?

I'm sure Connery or Moore has one.. Don't quite remember as I have watched the older Bond movies only once or twice..
    MikeBravo wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

I'm sure Connery or Moore has one.. Don't quite remember as I have watched the older Bond movies only once or twice..

I think there was in NSNA but that's not official ;)
    Don't know. I will have to watch all of them again. It would have been in an action sequence just like Arnold's dance in True Lies.
    Waiting for other more knowledgeable members here to post some information. :)]
    In Thunderbolt Bond dances with Fiona Volpe and then used her as a shield.
    WVPoef wrote:

Ah, yes. How could I forget that great line: "She's just dead."
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Here we go then..we always get round to it. Mr Connery...

Mr Dalton....

Mr Moore....

And thankfully only excerts from Mama Mia featuring mr Brosnan...

Can anyone locate film of George Lazenby brushing off his tonsils?
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    edited April 2012 Posts: 858
    I must say I'm a bit suprised by Mr. Dalton, he sounds so different I thought for a second he was dubbed!
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 678
    NicNac wrote:
    Here we go then..we always get round to it. Mr Connery...

Mr Dalton....

Its utterly astonishing to me that Mae West was 84 when that film was made! Yes she does look immobile and sedated but her skin looks amazingly smooth. I wasn't aware that plastic surgery was that good in the 70s. She was born in the 19th Century for christsakes! Amaze.
    I'm more amazed by the fact that Tim actually recorded that himself!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    WVPoef wrote:

I must've missed this Bond film - Thunderbolt?.. when did this come out - and is it anything like Thunderball? ;)

not only did Bond dance with Fiona in Thunderball, he did dance briefly with Domino as well.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Not to mention he danced with that random chick before Fiona cut in. You see, Connery enjoys his dancing.
    1964_ford_fairlane_thunderbolt4.jpg

It's a fairly unknown film, mainly because the dancing isn't very good visible. ;)
    Perhaps Craig could croon the theme song in a Vic Reeves pub singer fashion!
  • You could go with an-Bond villain have Robert Davi (who's an accomplished singer) perform the title song. Not very likely, obviously.
    Although he does ok, it obviously has to be an established artiste.
    Some may not know this. But, that clip of Roger with the muppets was the last Muppet TV show. That brought good memories of the old Muppet Show.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Of those Bond actors, they took the one who obviously can't sing to do a musical..
    HASEROT wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    WVPoef wrote:

I must've missed this Bond film - Thunderbolt?.. when did this come out - and is it anything like Thunderball? ;)

not only did Bond dance with Fiona in Thunderball, he did dance briefly with Domino as well.

=)) X_X