Volume 4 and so on for BluRay?

edited April 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 162
Obviously the massive 50th anniversary BluRay box set is being released later this year but since I own the first 3 volumes released a few years ago, will more volumes be released in a 3 movie per volume form as an alternate option to the anniversary pack? Obviously I don't want to own 2 copies of 9 of the films. If they aren't releasing more volumes that would really irritate me....

Comments

No. Its the 22.5 film blu-ray box or bust
  • Virage wrote:
    No. Its the 22.5 film blu-ray box or bust
    I suspected, that very much annoys me. I may sell the current sets I have in order to get the full BluRay set then, it's just a pain.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Which sucks, because it seems that no matter what you purchase, something better will be released within a few years. I guess that goes without saying for nearly everything else, but it's such a large collection to amass.
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    Which sucks, because it seems that no matter what you purchase, something better will be released within a few years. I guess that goes without saying for nearly everything else, but it's such a large collection to amass.

I just got it for Christmas this year (it came out in 2008 I believe) and within less than a year there is something much better. Poor timing.
    Hoping to get the new box set later in the year. OMG! I need to buy a BLU RAY player too!!!! ;))