Skyfall 'big media blitz' planned for Monday

13»

Comments

Shirley Bassey for theme tune anyone? Thought I'd throw that one at there. Cant get more nostalgic than that. Adele just seems too obvious and name checked by too many people for it to come to anything, although I'd be happy with her getting the gig. I,m a huge Duran fan so would welcome them to come up with something as memorableAVTAK which was not only a belting theme tune but is the only real reason I watch that film these days apart from the mighty Chris Walken of course!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Germanlady wrote:
    The good think is - we got all sorts of events figured out, but no motives. There are puzzle pieces put together but they don't make much sense without the story line, Well done, EON.

Yes, I really do not want to know everything about this film before it comes out. That is going to be hard for me. But it would spoil me to know the whole storyline. Fine line to tread.
    LeChiffre wrote:
    Shirley Bassey for theme tune anyone? Thought I'd throw that one at there. Cant get more nostalgic than that. Adele just seems too obvious and name checked by too many people for it to come to anything, although I'd be happy with her getting the gig. I,m a huge Duran fan so would welcome them to come up with something as memorableAVTAK which was not only a belting theme tune but is the only real reason I watch that film these days apart from the mighty Chris Walken of course!

Wasn't AVTAK written with/by John Barry and Don Black?

The lesson of Bond theme tunes is never to entrust their writing to the artist - with the exception of Sir Paul, or course.
    I stop, when the film scene clips pop up shortly before the film comes out. Knowing a contxt and watching it is different.