SKYFALL on the BBC...

edited April 2012 in News Posts: 127
Did any catch this tonight on the bbc http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17597603

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! I hope then never tell you to stop Dan! This is the best Bond news I've heard in a while. Both Babs and Michael love Dan, and want him as long as possible, and with Dan reciprocating that, we may get 2+ more films with Dan!!! <:-P
    Guess its his way to tell all those, who are jumping on his back to f*** off and claims th role as his for the time being. Love it. He is often too laid back and seems to not give damn about anything.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Germanlady wrote:
    Guess its his way to tell all those, who are jumping on his back to f*** off and claims th role as his for the time being. Love it. He is often too laid back and seems to not give damn about anything.

It appears like it, but it is only him being the private man I respect him for. I love his excitable manner for Bond though, and if Dan's happy, I'm 100X happier. :)
    Germanlady wrote:

Hahaha damn right! Nice one Germanlady ;)
This discussion has been closed.