Time poll

edited March 2012 in Actors Posts: 6,601
This is one of the more serious polls and Time is going to give the result a whole feature. There are only like 5 actors in there, so its great they included him, but he needs a hand...so, if you don't detest him, vote, please.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2107952_2107953_2109585,00.html

Comments

• Done!
  • tqbtqb
    lol is this why you want multiple votes?
    tqb wrote:
    lol is this why you want multiple votes?

:\"> Guilty...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dan is 52% down. WTF is up with that?? And then I kept scrolling and saw Benedict Cumberbatch and had to vote for him, bringing him up to 85% in favor. Either one is great to win. How often can we vote?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I did my job.
    Just once, as cookies deleting doesn't work. But he is getting up - so I hope, more will vote. ..and thanks to those, who did..
    bumped for those, who haven't seen it yet. So - if you are not a Craig hater - please vote.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    voted now :)
    Done
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I would have thought Craig would have more votes than this.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Germanlady wrote:
    Just once, as cookies deleting doesn't work. But he is getting up - so I hope, more will vote. ..and thanks to those, who did..

We can only vote once??? Well I just wasted my time. I voted Craig up, then I went and voted down Kate Middleton, then I voted up Messi, then I voted down Pitt and Jolie, then I was going to vote down Rhianna but she's hot so I spared her. But the only vote that counted was Craig anyway.
    Done. It's:

53.04% Definitely
    46.96% No way
    Thanks guys. There are still some hater left out there. Its until the 6th, so 60% could be done, I think.
    I voted for Craig, even though I have no idea what that poll is about.
    Its actually one of the more serious ones - 100 most influential people and Time is giving it some coverage, when its over. There are very few actors in thagt, so its good, he is in it. Thanks Moore :)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Voted twice @Germanlady (have access to two different computers, withh two IPs).
    :-h
    Germanlady wrote:
    Its actually one of the more serious ones - 100 most influential people and Time is giving it some coverage, when its over. There are very few actors in thagt, so its good, he is in it. Thanks Moore :)

Don´t mention it. Craig is Bond and I support him. Let´s hope that SF is much better than his first two movies.

He ended up 49, which is not bad in a bunch of about 150.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Top third then, just! You can't complain about that. :)
    Actors ranking - B. Cumberbutch, G. Clooney, D. Craig, M, Fassbender, R. Gosling, Brad Pitt and the Jolie...
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Germanlady wrote:
    Actors ranking - B. Cumberbutch, G. Clooney, D. Craig, M, Fassbender, R. Gosling, Brad Pitt and the Jolie...

Not bad, not bad at all!