Bear Grylls sacked by the discovery channel!

DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
edited March 2012 in General Movies & TV Posts: 1,329
Shocking news , I hope he is snapped up by the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17364327

Comments

Damn, I just started watching that show. He's a pretty likable guy
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I've seen this show on and off, and it's always interesting. As DCisared (he's a commie?) said, I hope the Beeb or another channel picks him up.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Damn, I just started watching that show. He's a pretty likable guy

He'd make a great bond he could do all of his own stunts! Forget the acting lol
    I've seen this show on and off, and it's always interesting. As DCisared (he's a commie?) said, I hope the Beeb or another channel picks him up.

No! Deffo not a communist
    \:D/
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Sorry to hear about this. Hope he gets back on track soon. His show was excellent, and you know he's down to earth because he can have a laugh at himself- which begs the question:

How many bears could Bear Grylls grill, if Bear Grylls could grill bears? :-?
    Depends on the grill really.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Non Bond so moved from Bond News to General Movies and TV
    Bear grylls is a badass. Never watched his new show (don't have the discovery channel), but I used to watch his channel 4 show, hopefully this doesn't affect his career.
  • I shall weep for the man tonight......
    I love at the beginning of every episode when he hangs onto the plane wing with one hand like it's no big deal-- then just lets go 'just another day at the office'

I'm still early into the series, but I already found the episode that spawned that 'meme' that everyone has fun with- the 'something something... better drink my own piss' pictures you've probably seen all over. I honestly don't know if I could do that!
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 4,813
    Matter of fact- I just put this together:

Untitled-1-5.jpg

;)
    I think I'd rarther my own piss than the second thing he eats in this video! Check out the explosion! What a hero lol
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    He was dropped in to a contract negotiation and failed to survive.

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    BearGryllsforBond.com \m/
    BearGryllsforBond.com \m/

/canibehisstuntdouble.org lol
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I heard the news. No big deal really. He has plenty of seasons to look back on, and this wasn't the first time he didn't follow the deal between Discovery and him.