Blood Stone (Console + PC vs. NDS)

2»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Max Payne 3 is headed by Rockstar, @JamesBond, not Activision. You can't call a game "COD-ISED" if you haven't played the game. I hate Activision for what they've done as far as their monopolies and countless dismemberment of their studios to work on another CoD title, but come on. Not all gaming companies are alike, and Rockstar is at the forefront and always delivers a great experience, and has countlessly changed the rule books on innovation.
  • What exactly does "COD-ized" even mean? Especially in the context of a TPS. COD:MW didn't invent cover, regenerating health or QTE. And all of those have and can be used well. Just Blood Stone completely and utterly failed at it.

In the last 5 years only 3 MW style COD games have been released. It's not like they're making 3 a year. I mean yeah, the countless copycats have all pretty much sucked but the COD series itself still is quite good doing what it does best.
  • I know I know, my friend, Remedy nor Activision have held it, it's original owned by Rockstar absolutely. Every game (Activision or Not) is COD-ized today, except the ones by Valve.