M Sketch

edited March 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 1
This was posted on YouTube by someone from the Superego Podcast. It's M incessantly asking Bond 'How British am I?'

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!! And how much the better to have the real M post it here on MI6! ;)
    "Bond don't interrupt me when I'm being British."

Halfway through I feel like his accent went a bit.. gay. Haha
    I got as far as two minutes in and that was enough

I don't get it, is this supposed to be a comedy sketch or something ?, what I mean is, it generated no humor at all this end

Don't want to offend anyone but I want to be honest about it
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I got as far as two minutes in and that was enough

I don't get it, is this supposed to be a comedy sketch or something ?, what I mean is, it generated no humor at all this end

Don't want to offend anyone but I want to be honest about it

Well watch all of it then...??... :-??
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,955
    He's just screwing with Bond. It would be interesting to see how the different Bonds react to M's nonsense. Craig would say he's a bloody idiot. Connery would probably off him.
    QBranch wrote:
    He's just screwing with Bond. It would be interesting to see how the different Bonds react to M's nonsense. Craig would say he's a bloody idiot. Connery would probably off him.
    Rog would cock a brow and totter off with a grin, Tim would shake his head in dismay, and I think Sean would say "tell me, which lunatic asylum did they get you out of?".
    :))
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,955
    Lol

and Lazenby would look at the camera and say, "This never happened to the other fella."
    QBranch wrote:
    Lol

and Lazenby would look at the camera and say, "This never happened to the other fella."
    Brilliant!

Every time I hear it I picture Roger. It sounds so much like him to my ears.

The voice really does resemble Rog' in certain parts. Should hire the voice actor for some fan media voice overs!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    SWapped this over to Fan Creations.
  • At times "M" sounds like Jared Harris! lol The Moore impression is dead-on.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    edited April 2012 Posts: 858
    "Don't interrupt me when I'm being British, Bond!"

:)) :)) :))
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Yeah made me smile a little, as has already been said the Roger impression was very good until the end when he seems to turn into Will from 'The inbetweeners'.