Indiana Jones Blu-ray Collection coming this fall

2»

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Lo and behold they're going to do a Part V sooner or later I think, following on with Die Hard series etc, It's just getting out of hand now, they need to find a limit with these damn franchises and ageing actors still playing the same roles, they really should stop with this soon before they really embarrass themselves 8-|

i personally have no problem with continuing franchises, as long as quality is maintained.... i use the most recent Rambo film and Rocky Balboa as examples - both featured an aging Stallone, both were recent additions to series that probably should've just ended in the 80s - but both were excellent additions to their respected franchises..

Spielberg, like I said, seems adamant on doing one last one to set the series back on course... I can only think that he would accept to doing nothing less than something that will easily surpass KOTCS..... in fact, he had an early idea to set this 5th film before the events of Crystal Skull (like how TOD was set before Raiders)... but... Darth Lucas shot that idea down..
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    OwenDavian wrote:
    I enjoy KOTCS as a fun pulp adventure film.

i am with you...

i am not part of this bandwagon that loves to hate that film...... it does have it problems and eye rolling moments for me - but judging the movie on a whole, and not just by those individual moments, it was a entertaining film..... for all that people point out wrong about it - there were some legit good moments.