Double Agent Man Music Video

edited February 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 6
My retro-groovy band Bliss Bomb has produced a few 007 inspired songs. Our latest single Double Agent Man is a funky, sexy romp with a calypso/island twist. We just finished making a really fun music video for the single. If there is any interest I could post the video here and you can share it with your friends.

Cheers!

PS. We have our own Bliss Bomb Martini Cocktail that is super tasty!

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2012 Posts: 13,954
    Where can I download the song for free?

(just kidding ;) )

I love funk and calypso/island songs, so I wouldn't mind checking it out when you get the chance to upload it.
  • OK, here it is: Double Agent Man. Hope you enjoy it!

• edited February 2012 Posts: 6
    Any comments??? Did you love it? Did you hate it? Did it make you want a martini?
  • I managed about 45 seconds of it, although I'm not suggesting it was bad. Just wasn't for me but keep up the good work etc
  • OK, thanks for the feedback! Just curious, what type of music/artists are you drawn to?
  • Take a look around Mr Fierce, at other threads the past few days, and I'm sure you'll maybe learn something with regards to your last question B-)
    The leadsinger is a dish, the song not memorable.
  • Thanks so much for the feedback and honesty. Which current artists/songs would you consider memorable? I only ask because it helps put an objective perspective on a critic's subjective viewpoint. Thanks again!