Has anyone received issue 13 of MI6 confiditional

edited February 2012 in MI6 Headlines & Feedback Posts: 95
I ordered it when first came available to order. must be at least two weeks now, is there some sort of delay with the issue our have people recevied it?

Comments

• JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    You should contact [email protected] if you haven't seen it by now. The first wave were received by customers within 5 days of it being announced.
    Well, I ordered issue 13 and 12 as a bundle - and only received No. 13!
    Contacted them under the above mentioned mail adress almost a week ago, but no response so far...
  • Cheers will contact them now.
  • MI6MI6 Administrator
    @JR_747 I've sent a note to the editor on your behalf. Someone should be in touch soon.
    MI6 wrote:
    @JR_747 I've sent a note to the editor on your behalf. Someone should be in touch soon.
    I've received his response instantly - thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated!

• Hi all

I am new to this MI6 community website how can I apply for any issue of MI6 confidential because I would like to read upon the MI6 and do they still to this day have spies like the cold war
  • MI6MI6 Administrator
    MI6 Confidential is a print magazine - you can order it and back issues from www.mi6confidential.com.
  • Is MI6 Confidential available on the iTunes newsstand? If not, has this been considered?